Chapter 9: Heartbreaker Hotel

* ADVICE SOME READERS MAY FIND THE FOLLOWING TRIGGERING OR DISTURBING *

I lay there on the exact sofa  in the same hotel  room from the night's  that Dom kissed Chloe. i say night's because it could be more than the once but how was i suppsoed to know that . My surroundings around me were slient apart from the one song that was playing over and over again as i probably forgot to take it off on repeat  Woman was the song that is keeping me sane and company right now i would often duet with Harry signing " I'm selfish, I know. But I don't ever want to see you with him . I'm selfish, I know  I told you, but I know you never listen  hope you can see, the shape that I'm in While he's touching your skin , He's right where I should, where I should be But you're making me bleed

Woman
Woman (la la la la la la la)
W-woman
Woman
Woman
Woman (la la la la la la la)
W-woman
Woman

Tempted, you know
Apologies are never gonna fix this
I'm empty, I know

Promises are broken like a stitch. As the thoughts about the night before  came rushing back , I guess that's what I do most nights now is think about what happened again and again. "You okay ?"  I felt myself jump as Dom asked me going quiet as  I felt the mattress dip , " mmm" I hum back letting him  know that I wasn't in the mood or at least giving him the impression that i was okay.  Laying there feeling him next to me  i smile as the memory of myself and Dom  popped up as the days together would flash in my head , we were only dating for what two  or three days now and as normal couple  we've already had a fight. I could feel it happening again, a fight , and i was pretty sure this time around was going to be very very bad.  I felt his eyes on me moving closer to me as I stayed still lying there like a doll ready to be payed and used again and again , I couldn't believe that Chloe turned up at the gig in Bristol , I knew they were close in friendship but to go behind my back like that   didn't sit well with me.

" HOW COULD YOU!" I shouted at him  , as I stood up from the bed  looking  at him. " WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!" He shouted back me his voice raspying a bit  making my back shiver. "  Don't act dumb ?" I replied  back with , i was now fully standing up i watched he stand  making me   back me up till I hit the wall, "I SAW EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT ! YOU KISSED HER  .?" I question  him , green  eyes going a darker shade either this was hot or slightly imitating. Chest to chest , we stood so close that I could barely breath " no you didn't " his tone of voice was somewhat angry I didn't know why he was being like this. Pushing him away from me , he grabbed my wrists tightly pulling me towards him " STOP LYING ! I SAW YOU " I  whispered into his  ear , I felt sick, he looked at me saying nothing making me more angry  " LET GO OF ME !" I spat in his face, " that's what she said " he chuckled low. Since meeting him for the first time and loving him as a a fan for a year ,  I have never seen this side of YUNGBLUD before and quite frankly I did not like it.  " WHAT..?!  I  said . I was so confused into why he just admitted to me  to that , that Chloe had said the same thing. Eventually he had let go of me  ,leaving me with some red marks on my wrists " YOU KISSED MY BEST MATE DOM!" I  shouted  at him, this  wasn't gonna help but it's better than being lied too. The next thing i didn't see coming at all , i had pushed his limits to the point where he  practically ran up to me,  he got behind me wrapping his arm around my neck, yup he was choking me.

Moving around the room , he shoved me against the same wall but with so much more force that I thought. He was going to knocked me out i thought  " She's my best friend , why  would I do that?, hm?" Dom told me .  Sighing I gave in for a few minutes " I get that but...  you  did , you kissed her. Tell me that you did !" I felt my throat go dry as I prepare myself for the worst. " I... I didn't ...?" he mumbled he was beginning to crack " That's pathetic " I laughed making him squeeze harder around me. Panicking I looked around with what space I had , and there it was I had remember that I had some scissors in my back pocket  i don't know why i had them but thankfully i did.  But soon Dom had other ideas. Shifting towards the bed , I was scared for my life that he would do the one thing that all females would fear, still choking me tightly  he had  lay me down onto the mattress " stay there don't move" he told me as he let go of  me again. Watching him , he had taken out his speaker  from his bag and connected it to  his phone to it, the song The Hills by The Weekend was playing . Coming back to me , he remained silent whilst placing his hands on me again " please don't do this" I whispered  enough for him to hear me , the more i pleaded the more he would turn up the music to drown me out. Still thinking about the weapon in my pocket,   there was nothing  more than to take it out and kill him , but instead to keep me calm I sang along to the songs that were playing loudly " now be good and I'll let you go, okay" I nodded my head at him. I felt comfortable all of a sudden  as his hands were shaking and sweaty. I swallowed hard as my mouth was so  dry at this point  ,he noticed that by running his thumb up and down my throat which felt nice for a while. I knew he couldn't hurt me not really " Dom I love you okay I'm sorry " tears now running down my face " Polly , don't cry it doesn't help" I was shocked.