Chapter 15: I wished I cared less

" FUCK!!!" I yelled jumping forward. I was laying in bed as sweat was dripping down my forehead.

Okay, then that was weird? I had a dream that Chloe came back and visited me, oh wait she did. And that was basically the only thing I had playing on my mind. As if she would just come to visit me out of the blue. It was another day and another time waiting for the game for me but yet it feels like something is about to change. However, I just wished I cared less in terms of getting her out of my mind, I didn't want to fall for her but my songs told otherwise.

" not long till your album drops Harrison" I turned my head to see the prison guard standing at the door. We both smiled at each other, sighing I replied with " it's mad how you even pet me do this "  " well .. between me and you, you're going to do something you haven't done in a while " but before I could ask him,  he was gone.

Chloe:

It felt like three days later but in reality, it was only yesterday that I had visited him. I wonder what he felt after seeing me? I questioned as I scrolled through social media. It was weird not seeing him so active but soon that will change. I was on the fence weathering I should go back again? with Polly not being around anymore I felt empty, I finally changed my face, my hair and fixed my nose and for what? my self-system? Polly would've gone with me to get my nose fixed hiding my hand, laughing that I wouldn't wake up, yet she was the one who didn't. I really wished I cared less, her mental health was in parallel, and of course her baby, she would have begged me to help her telling me that I would or should get knocked up with my " boyfriend" but that wasn't the case I loved them both and it killed me that we all left and need up 5 years later in an even more of a mess than before.

Dom:

"Not long till your album drops Harrison" was the last thing I heard before, the storm started. The mood surrounding the drop of my album weird  ( no pun intended )  but also was surreal. " Yeah man !" I shouted back before another burst of thunder appeared. my day was slow, nothing but more writing and finalising some stuff for the drop of my second album, as the let my fingers strum  along  the strings of my guitar  in the small room that was given to me, I sung 

" Sweetheart, you are

Changing my mind
Sweetheart, you are
Changing my mind

Nobody taught me how to love myself
So how can I love somebody else?
There ain't no excuses
I swear that I'm doing my best
Nobody taught me how to love myself
So how can I love somebody else?
I'm so new to this
I swear that I'm doing my best

I won't let you down
I won't let you down " 

There was no doubt that whatever happens tomorrow it will be for a good cause. 

Chloe:  

* on the phone to the prison*

 " yes, thank you so much " 

placing the phone down after talking to the prison where dom is tomorrow is another day full of surprises, yet whatever happens, it will be for a good cause 

AUTHORS NOTE! 

PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I AM SLACKING SO MUCH THAT I THOUGHT I COULD GET THIS DONE BY THE END OF 2020, BUT I WAS WRONG. 

MAY JANUARY BY THE MONTH I WILL HIT 3K BUT THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE ON THIS BOOK MEANINGS EVERYTHING AND MORE TO ME.