Chapter 41

~Monday morning~

                                 -Zayn-

Harry and I had a new alarm clock, dressed in a Superman costume.

Daniel refused to take it off, so he'd slept in it. He also chose to wake us up by jumping on the bed and singing.

Currently, Harry, Daniel and I were getting ready. All three of us stood infront of the mirror, Daniel standing on a stool between Harry and I.

Niall agreed to watch Daniel while Harry and I were working, and planned on picking him up from the cafe.

I watched Danny lean close to the mirror, and start making faces at himself. He hooked his index fingers in either corner of his mouth, stretching them outward and widening his eyes.

Harry walked over to me, stepping up behind me and sliding his arms around my waist.

"I'll pick you up after work, yeah?" He asked softly, looking at me in the mirror.

I glanced in Danny's direction, seeing he'd disappeared.

"Yeah." I answered, feeling him hold my hips and pull our bodies closer together.

"I'll be thinking of you today. I'll come visit around lunch." He said, nibbling my ear.

"Alright." I laughed softly, ducking my head and trying to escape his grip.

"No." He grinned, sliding his arms around me securely.

"Get off, will you?" I chuckled, trying to twist away as he started kissing my neck.

"You smell lovely." He commented, licking the shell of my ear.

"Let me go, Harry." I laughed, tugging on his arms. His touch sent shivers through me, and I only wanted him to let go because of how much his little actions affected me.

As he began to move his hips against me, applying pressure, I then knew how to escape.

"Help!" I called, trying to hold in my laugh.

Harry clamped his hand down over my mouth, chuckling and snaking his other hand down my stomach.

"M'serious Harry, stop." I chuckled, enjoying every touch and movement.

"Let him go!" Daniel ordered, stomping in and giving Harry a stern look.

"But what if he's all mine and I don't want to?" Harry asked, hugging me from behind.

"He's not yours!" Daniel frowned as if Harry calling me his sounded like alien language to him.

"Get off of him, then." Daniel said, waving for Harry to go away. I smiled at Danny's serious expression.

"No." Harry challenged, holding me tighter.

Daniel bit his lower lip, walking over and taking the flesh of Harry's thigh between his fingers, squeezing.

"Ouch!" Harry frowned, letting me go and stepping away from me. "That wasn't too nice." He told Danny, rubbing his leg.

"S'justice." Danny answered, glancing at me to make sure he wasn't in trouble. 

"The both of you behave, I've got to get ready." I smiled, walking toward the door.

I heard Danny begin to apologise to Harry as I left the room, and I smiled again.

Niall met Harry and I at the cafe, and Danny happily parted from us, excited about going to the park with Niall.

"Melissa, I'll be back in a few, yeah?" Harry nodded as he came back from punching in.