Chapter 21

-Niall-

"Ni, it's Elle calling. She's with Harry." Melissa said, walking up to me. I'd kept her couch warm by laying lengthwise on it, watching some film she'd put in. She'd been in the kitchen making something for the past hour, and although it was around 9:00pm, it was making me hungry.

"She's calling on Harry's phone?" I asked, not bothering to sit up. They hadn't eloped or something had they?

"Yeah, it's about Zayn." She said.

I then sat up, taking the phone from her. "Hello?"

"Niall? Hey, it's Elle. So like, guess what?" She asked me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"So Harry like, called Zayn's phone, and Zayn answered! Harry couldn't like, understand him or whatever but he's got some information. He like, knows where Zayn is." She said.

"Seriously?" I gasped.

"Yeah! Could you meet us at that diner right down the road from Harry's flat?"

"Sure, now right?" I asked getting up. My heart was racing.

"Yeah, see you then." She said hanging up.

"What's going on?" Melissa asked me, walking in again.

"Harry's got some information on Zayn. I'm going to meet him and Elle to talk about it." I said, putting on layers to keep myself warm.

"D'you want to come?" I asked, based off of the look on her face.

"Definitely." She said.

"I don't like Elle spending so much time alone with Harry." She said, putting her coat on as well.

I shrugged, not really seeing any problem with it.

"Alright, let's go." She sighed, opening the door.

The ride to the diner was quiet, which I didn't mind. I was too busy thinking to attempt conversation.

"There they are." Melissa said, pointing to a table towards the back after we entered.

Melissa sat across from Elle, and I sat across from Harry. Elle greeted us with a smile, while Harry sat there looking anxious.

"What's the news?" I asked him.

He eventually made eye contact, playing with his fingers. "Zayn's in Bridlington. He said something about a shipyard, um, a like, rock road and an old house. He also said to come at midnight." He told me.

"Bridlington?" I asked. I knew where that was, and knew exactly how to get there.

He nodded. "I suggest the two of you leave for Heathrow tonight." Melissa said.

"How about we pack tonight, and leave for Heathrow in the morning?" Harry suggested, his eyes having a far away look in them.

He must've been tired.

"Sounds good. We'll fly to Humberside airport, yeah? It's a couple hours away from Bridlington." I nodded at Harry.

He nodded again, looking at his lap.

"So....it's just like, you two going?" Elle asked us.

"Yes, it is." Melissa said, giving her younger sister a stern look.

Elle rolled her eyes, folding her arms. The classic teenage position.

"Should we take any weapons?" Harry asked me.