Chapter 38

~Friday morning~

                   -Harry-

It'd been an incredible morning. First, my mum called early this morning asking me to come for dinner and stay the night. Regardless of how guilty she tried to make me feel from lack of communication between us lately, I was looking forward to seeing her and my stepfather, Rob. Plus, I missed Holmes Chapel.

Zayn meeting my mum was something I wanted as well, but last night while we were talking he told me Perrie's plan. Meaning he'd have Daniel all weekend.

I'd work something out.

What made this event even better, was that when I called Melissa she'd been in an incredibly good mood, and gave me the entire weekend off. Niall's song and apology must've went great. I went down to the cafe and collected my check before getting it cashed and filling my car with gas for the drive to Holmes Chapel.

On my drive back to the flat, Felix called and informed me that Zayn could come in to the tattoo shop Monday at eight.

Felix planned to show Zayn the ropes and give him an application to fill out. Basically, Zayn had the job.

I couldn't wait to tell him the good news. I'd also picked up a pack of cigarettes for him at the gas station, knowing it'd make him even happier.

Although, I didn't really like him smoking. The smell of cigarette smoke remained thick in the air of the flat, and seemed to be getting worse.

After I slipped my shoes off, I shuffled into our bedroom, crawling in bed with him.

I settled down infront of him, looking at his pouted lips and watching him sleep.

I noticed his fingers would twitch occasionally, and his breathing sounded to be hitching. He must've been dreaming. I lay there watching for a while, entertained.

That was, until he started making noise.

A breathy moan suddenly broke through his lips.

The sound wiped my smile away, and turned me on.

I smirked, getting beneath the duvet and palming him through his sweatpants.

It didn't take long for him to wake up with a gasp, grabbing my arm.

I chuckled lowly, taking my hand away and looking at him.

He blushed deeply, and swallowed.

I grinned. "I hope you were dreaming about me."

He looked in my eyes, licking his lips. "I was." He said quietly, his eyes decorated with lust.

He swiftly got on top of me, leaving steamy kisses along my neck as he unbuttoned my shirt.

I hummed, reaching up and running my fingers through his hair and pulling him closer.

He grinded down against me, the friction weakening me and instantly tightening my trousers.

I let him take my trousers off before flipping us over and getting on top of him.

"No." He huffed, forcefully rolling us back over.

He kissed me aggressively, several deep kisses following.

"You're mine this time." Zayn said before his kisses trailed down to my collarbone.

I chuckled quietly, playing with his hair. "You sure?"

"Don't doubt me." He warned, kissing down my chest to my stomach. His kisses were hot, and I felt each one minutes after his lips left my skin.