Chapter 6

[Edited]

-Louis-

I woke up after Harry moved suddenly, and the half of me that had been laying on his back rolled off.

"Shit." I heard him mutter.

I ignored the throbbing of my head, making myself sit up and speak.

"What...what is it? Is it a spider?" I asked, getting louder and clearer with each word.

"No...I'm just late to meet Zayn." He said.

I loved the way his voice sounded when he woke up, but I didn't like hearing that bloke's name.

"Zayn? Harry that ship has sailed." I scoffed, seeing it was 3:30pm.

"Why don't you go put on that property of Louis Tomlinson apron and make us some dinner?" I smiled, looking at his tan, muscular back.

It looked nice with the faint scratches near his shoulders from me.

He turned and looked at me, causing me to grin.

"Please?" I asked, also loving how tousled and wild his curls looked.

"I'm taking a shower." He announced,  getting up and going to the toilet.

I heard the door close, and assumed I wasn't invited to join him.

With a shrug, I got up and got dressed, stepping over the clothes we'd ripped off of each other last night.

After taking the largest amount of Advil I could without damaging my insides, I settled down on the couch with a cup of tea, and began nursing my hangover.

Maybe half an hour later, Harry shuffled into the living room wearing grey sweatpants, a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned red flannel shirt over it, and white socks.

"Will you make me dinner now?" I asked, smiling at him.

"You? Am I not aloud to eat too?" He asked, flopping next to me.

"You smell incredible." I said, leaning over and kissing beneath his ear,  ignoring his question.

"I try." He chuckled softly before turning and kissing my lips. I kissed him back, sliding my fingers into his damp curls.

When our lips parted, both of us paused inches from each other.

It should've been a short kiss, but I wanted more. I connected my lips with his again, and he held my upper arms, pulling me closer as the kiss deepened, and heated up.

My heart was pounding, and I started having flashbacks of the night before.

I moved closer to him, planning to straddle him but he had a different plan.

He stopped me before I could, pushing me down across the couch and getting on top of me. He aggressively pressed his lips back against mine, and slid his tongue past my lips without me granting him entrance.

I loved it.

Tangling my fingers in his hair, I pulled him impossibly closer and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started grinding his hips down against me the moment I bucked my hips, creating perfect friction.

"I love you." I breathed when we parted for air.

He kissed down my jaw to my ear, licking my ear lobe.

"Harry stop." I said breathlessly, both of us knowing I most certainly did not want him to stop.