Bright

(Deku gets hurt in a fight, no Au, established relationship)
It wasn't unusual for Izuku to get hurt in a fight, heck he broke his own bones.
So you can imagine he was a usual in all the nearby hospitals, but his forever favorite doctor would be the nurse at his school.
Now this wouldn't be a problem, if he didn't actively seek out danger to fight that is.
Some would say it was admirable, others would say it was stupid. Bakugo thought it was annoying.

'Damn nerd!'
Bakugo trudged his way through the halls looking for his nerd of a boyfriend.
He popped his head through classrooms to try and find his boyfriend.
"Deku!"
He yelled into empty space and honestly he was getting impatient.
"Sneak attack!"
Bakugo grunted as something hit his back and clung to him.
The blonde smiled as he stood up straight and felt the mass slide off his back with a whine.
"Kacchan.....!"
The blonde laughed and turned around.
His boyfriend, the love of his life, the man he wants to marry, the cute, the adorable boy he met before he could even walk.
Sat there, tangled up in his own arms hopelessly stuck.
Bakugo sat there.
You would think dating Izuku since first year and having 2 years if experience with dating him, he would know what to do. Not to mention he's in the hero course. He even followed Aizawas advice.
Stop. Assess the situation. Act.
He was stuck between the two last steps.
"H-how when- are you that flexible??? Whe-how? Deku what the hell?!"
The assessment failed.
Deku pouted up at him hopelessly.
Katsuki rolled his eyes and began helping the clueless idiot he was hopelessly in love with.
It ended with both of them on the ground laughing as they both try to figure out how that even happened.
An alarm cut them both off as students and heroes began running.
"What's happening?!"
"Villains are attacking U.A!"
Izuku and Bakugo immediately ran and changed into their hero suits.
"Nope. Both of you go help guard the first years."
Bakugo and Izuku began complaining the moment the scarf grabbed them.
"No. Leave this to the heroes. You both may almost be hereos but stay here. The first years are the future or whatever so protect them."
Bakugo yelled profanities as Izuku dragged him to where the first years were.
Izuku stopped outside the door.
"Kacchan do you hear...?"
"Screaming...?"
The boys nodded at each other and pulled their masks on. Then, they busted open the door.
Shigaraki glared at them back, Uraraka on the floor unconscious with Iida.
"Hey. Looks like we'll fight after all nerd."
Deku and Bakugo turned to each other in a silent conversation before nodding at eachother.
Bakugo smiled and faced Shigaraki and Dabi with a wide grin as Deku cleared their friends and the first years out.
It wasn't a fast fight. Infact Bakugo was drawing it out a bit because of how many others were around him.
"Dabi, take care of him. I have to go find-"
Shigaraki was punched from behind as Deku ordered the first years to find cover.
"Someone go Aizawa-sensei! We need to restrain them."
A group of first years nodded and ran off as Izuku focused on keeping Shigaraki down.
"Cool trick kid, now let him go."
Izuku looked up with a glare as Bakugo was held by hands.
"Unless you want your little boy toy to get burned."
Izuku glared at the villain but stood up and walked backwards.
Shigaraki smiled and stood up. He grabbed Izuku by the neck and applied enough pressure with four fingers to block any airflow to his lungs.
"Now Bakugo oh buddy oh pal, we heard that All Might left a very important thing behind in UA. So lead us to his office and the broccoli has a better chance at living."
Bakugo huffed with a glare and stayed still.
"We're warning you blonde...!"
Izuku glanced at the grenades at Bakugo's hands.
The blonde shook his head and spoke in sign language.
'youre too close!'
"Oi what are you doing?!"
Izuku looked at the blonde and smiled brightly.
"I trust you Kacchan."
Katsuki nodded with a smile and faced the villains.
"How about leave now or before I blast ya all to bits?"
With that, Katsuki let off one of his biggest explosions.
The villains were caught. Bakugo and Izuku went on a date after to celebrate.

Is that what you expected?
Aizawas watched as a heart monitor made a steady rythm of beeps next to Izuku where Katsuki was asleep.
Bags were under his eyes and his blonde hair was more of a mess than usual.
But Katsuki clutched Izuku's hand tightly as he wimpered in his sleep about not going.
Izuku had tubes in his arm and one of those oxygen masks. Burns across the left side of his body along with blindness in the left eye and nearly deaf in his left ear.
Aizawa sighed and wrapped a blanket around Katsuki.

The moment the grenade went off, everything was in slow motion for Katsuki.
He saw the tears in Izuku's eyes as he muttered his final 'I love you.' to his boyfriend.
Katsuki charged forward, dropping the grenade and tackling Izuku trying to cover as much as possible.

Aizawa stared at the bandages covering Bakugo's back for the burns that would probably leave scars.
Katsuki didn't budge from his spot for anything. If you walked in and saw him, all you would hear was "He trusted me... c'mon Deku... Not yet, you can't die, not before I tell you..."
Only when Izuku woke up 2 days later did he move to another his boyfriend in a hug. He kissed at any burns he saw, the blind eye and apologized profusely.
"Kacchan, it's ok... I'm ok! I'm alive and that was the best thing we could've hoped for right? You saved me!"
Of course Bakugo exploded him angrily for putting himself in danger.
When Izuku woke up, every first year came with gifts and get well soon cards. But once they all left, Aizawa walked in to see Bakugo on the hospital bed with Izuku, cuddling him with care but burying him all at the same time.
It made him smile and make him think of the future for them and everyone else.
It looked bright.