Scars

(A weird one I woke up at 2am and randomly did without any planning.)

When everyone found out that Katsuki and Izuku were dating, (and had been for months) it was a shock. But at the same time, it just seemed right. Nobody complained but they had been keeping a watch on Katsuki. They were curious to see if the blonde would magically become soft or defensive.
But what actually changed was Izuku's attitude towards Katsuki's outbursts.
Like this on time Kaminari swore he saw the two at a park and Katsuki got mad, Izuku started to him and play with his hair.
But what really surprised everyone was how delicately Katsuki treated everything about Izuku.
Now he didn't treat Izuku delicately keep in mind. He still lashed out randomly, but if he saw it was too much, everyone would see them on the couch at the dorms cuddling, watching movies or Katsuki just whispering and talking to Deku. Needless to say everyone would turn right back around and not enter the area. Except Kaminari who got blasted when he asked if he could join in the movie night.
But what surprised everyone most was Katsuki's reaction to Izuku's scars.
The boys were all in the locker room changing from their hero outfits.
"Woah Bakugo, gonna sneak a peak at Midoriya?"
Bakugo growled at Kaminari but rolled his eyes.
"No."
This surprised most of them. Since Bakugo wasn't exactly subtle when he liked something and the males did consider Midoriya to be one of the most attractive males in class.
"Kaminari. That is inappropriate behavior! As Class-"
"Shut up Sonic!" Bakugo growled.
Bakugo pulled on his tank top and rolled his eyes when he saw the other boys in the locker room staring at him.
"For one Pikachu, it's rude to stare and I wasn't given permission. Second, I don't like his scars."
The boys blinked at Bakugo.
Midoriya stayed silent looking down as he held his shirt in his hands.
"His scars?" Mineta asked with an eyebrow up.
"What's wtong with scars? Scars are super manly!" Kirishima said, getting defensive over his own scar.
Bakugo clicked his tongue.
"Tch. I don't like being reminded that he over uses his quirk. I don't like seeing him and having a constant reminder of what could go wrong in a fight against villains."
It was eerily silent in the locker room. Until a door slammed shut.
Bakugo looked around quickly not seeing his boyfriend.
"Shit! Deku!" Bakugo yelled, grabbing hi bag and racing out of the locker room.
The other males were left in silence as Bakugo went to find his boyfriend.
"I didn't think he had that many scars does he?" Seto asked thinking.
Todoroki, who had been silent this whole time sighed.
"Honestly guys. He's nearly covered in them. All across his arms, back, legs, his chest as well I believe."
The boys stared at him until Kaminari smiled at him.
"And how would you know Todo? Are you saying you do take peaks at Midoriya?"
Todoroki rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag.
"He came to me a couple months ago asking how to take care of a big one. I asked him to show me so I could see how bad it was and-"
Todoroki pauses remembering them.
He shuttered at shook his head.
"Honestly who wouldn't be concerned about their significant other with that many scars."
Bakugo was running everywhere looking for Izuku.
He stopped by some lockers catching his breath.
"Damnit Deku! Where are you!" He screamed.
"Problem child?"
Bakugo looked up to see his home room teacher.
"Problem child was just with All Might and I. I think he was on his way home. He looked serious about whatever it was he was worried about."
Bakugo was off at bullet speed.
With all his sweat he decided to risk using his quirk to fly above the buildings.
He got to the Midoryia's residents in record time and knocked on the door panting.
Inko opened the door and smiled brightly.
"Katsuki, how are you?"
Katsuki smiled.
"Hello Auntie. Is Deku here? I need to talk to him."
"Mhm. He got here about 20 minutes ago. He's having tea right now. He also brought Eri and Koda. Come on in, I'll fix you up some up as well. Sweetie, Katsuki is here!" Inko called.
Katsuki said his thanks and quickly sped walk in to see Izuku sitting at the table with Eri and Koda and tea with cookies.
Katsuki smiled and walked behind Izuku and nearly crumpled to the floor.
"Kacchan?"
Katsuki Hughes Izuku's back and kisses the back of his neck lightly as he nuzzles his boyfriend's hair.
"I love you. I know you want to be a hero and I won't do anything but encourage you to be the best one you can be. I love you with or without your scars."
Bakugo spoke softly and would pause to kiss his boyfriend's neck again.
Izuku smiles and places his hand on Bakugo's. It was smaller and the scars on them made them a bit rougher.
"I love you too Kacchan."
Bakugo smiled but didn't move from his position from cuddling Izuku.
As the next week came, Bakugo realized almost instantly that Izuku was acting strange.
He had more meeting with his teacher and even Principal Nezu. He was over at his house a lot, Bakugo was forced to stay at the dorms when he went. He was even talking to some pro heroes.
Bakugo was worried as he walked in on Friday and everyone was rushing to their normal seats. Except Izuku. Everyone was rushing from Izuku.
"What are you doing? You've been acting weird all week."
Izuku smiles and hummed.
"I'm not sure what you mean Kacchan."
Bakugo huffed and launched himself forward slightly and kisses Izuku.
It wasn't soft and sweet like the kisses he'd steal when they were alone. This was Bakugo laying claim to his boyfriend for the whole class to see.
Izuku made a squeak in surprise but kissed back.
When Bakugo pulled away, Izuku was red, and his lips were slightly bruised. Somebody in class whistled and cheered.
Aizawa sighed walking in.
"Now that Bakugo is done sucking Midoryia's face, may we begin?"
After school, Izuku had to go somewhere. Again. Without Katsuki.
So Katsuki stayed in the dorms, not moving from the couch.
The whole class saw this and felt bad for not even telling him that his boyfriend was alright.
So they tried to keep his mind off it by playing movies and having a slumber party in the living room.
Everyone slowly fell asleep one by one except Katsuki.
He stayed awake as hours passed waiting for his boyfriend to come back.
10:00 pm..... 11:00 pm..... 12:00 am.... 1:00 am...
Izuku was finally back.
Bakugo, who had lightly dozed off, jumped off the couch and caught his boyfriend by the waist.
(Little steamy)
He pulled Izuku to him and into a wall and assaulted his mouth with kisses.
Izuku hummed and placed his arms over his boyfriend's shoulders.
Bakugo pulled back so they could catch their breath but not for long.
He went back to kissing, but he kissed each of Izuku's freckles, he kisses along his jaw line, he nipped and kisses his neck. He left small live bruises in his wake. Until he decided to go back up and kiss Izuku's lips.
He pushed his tongue into Izuku's mouth and let it explore an already well mapped out cave.
Izuku tried to keep up. He really did. But nobody could keep up with Katsuki. Well not like Izuku would even give them a chance to try to keep up with Katsuki's kisses.
Bakugo let his hands slowly trail up and down Izuku's slides, Pushing the hoodie up higher each time.
Katsuki finally pulled back enough for Izuku to breath.
"Morning Kacchan!" Izuku panted our, taking gulps of air in between.
Katsuki huffed and began to kiss Izuku's neck again and bite it.
"Kacchan...! We're in public...!" Izuku warned.
Katsuki mumbles something and pulled Izuku with his as they took the elevator up to Katsuki's room.
The only room with sound proofing because of his explosions.
Katsuki unlocked his door and threw Izuku on the bed.
"Kacchan I wanted to-"
Katsuki kisses him quickly. Izuku hummed and Katsuki let his hands continue to warm Izuku's sides, calming him down.
Izuku hummed into the warmth of his boyfriends hands and relaxed.
Katsuki's lamp flicked on and Katsuki got to see Izuku's face.
It was cherry red, his lips were bruised, and he had some saliva down his chin.
But what got Katsuki the most was Izuku smiling. Katsuki truly was completely and utterly smitten with him through and through.
Katsuki smiled back and kissed from his neck to his collarbone. His hoodie was in the way of going any further.
Katsuki took a deep breath prepared himself for the scars. He kept chanting 'He's ok. He's in my arms.' In his head and got ready to kiss every scar he saw.
He unzipped the hoodie and gasped.
Izuku smiles and shrugged off the hoodie.
Izuku has a shiny plastic wrap covering his whole left arm.
"Wh-what is this nerd?"
Deku sat up and moved over to the light more and Bakugo felt his breath get caught in his throat.
Up by his shoulder, were beautiful flowers blooming. There were some other ones he could see that were distinct. All Might's symbol, Aizawa's Scarf curving around his whole arm connecting everything. Stain's sword, a broken bird beak mask, Bakugo thought he saw a bunny somewhere along with 2 clocks in opposite directions, there was even Recovery Girl's cane and Present Mics glasses. But at Izuku's wrist made Bakugo tear up. It was his hero mask and a gauntlet with a bunny inside.
"They cover up my scars nicely don't they?"
Izuku had a full sleeve of tattoos.
"I tapped out before Shinsou got to my back though. But a high pain tolerance made it so I could get a full sleeve."
Bakugo lightly ran his hand over it.
"When you ran out..."
Izuku smiles.
"I went to go ask our teachers if it was possible to get tattoos and Aizawa Sensei said although it was uncommon, it's aloud. Then I asked my mom. Then it was choosing what I wanted. I had some help. But now you don't have to look at the scars. You can look at everything I've survived and know I'm going to be coming back."
Bakugo nuzzles Izuku's neck, refusing to cry.
"Damn nerd..."
The two fell asleep like that, wrapped up in each others arms.
When Izuku got downstairs, everyone wanted to see his full sleeve of tattoos.
Bakugo chased them off, but everyone complimented him on them.
As the years went, the two stayed together, every new scar came a new tattoo. But this time Bakugo went with him. Izuku refuse to get any on his face, neck, his chest, and didn't want a full leg of tattoos.
Bakugo still saw scars. Like the one on Izuku's face. But his tattoos far outweighed the amount of scars. So he wasn't to worried.
Bakugo proposed on graduation of U.A.
Izuku said yes and needless to say got a new tattoo. But this one was different. Bakugo also got one.
They both got a small tattoo on their thumb.
A small red string neatly tied together to resemble the red string of fate that brought them together no matter what.