Hold my hand, I'll hold you tight (Valentines Special)

(No Au- 5 times Izuku held Katsuki's hand and the time Katsuki didn't let go.)

" Holding hands,
Warm soft glow,
Fuzzy feeling,
Dont let go. " -PSR

Izuku smiled as he held out his hand for his fallen friend.

But the young blonde just stared as Izuku reached out.

"Careful on the log Kacchan, it's slippery."

Still, the blonde gave no sign of hearing. A bit awkwardly, Izuku grabbed his friends hand and pulled him up.

That seemed to grab the blonde from his daydream. Katsuki pulled back his hand and rubbed it against his shirt with a glare.

Izuku, due to the force, ended up slipping and getting his own clothes wet as well.

The blonde's nose crinkled in disgust as he nearly snarled.

"Stupid Deku. Don't touch me!"

The greenette sat as he heard laughter coming from the other children on the log. He watched as the blonde turned his back and walked away as the other children followed.

———————————————————————————

Izuku trembled. His childhood friend yelling at him, but Izuku couldn't really hear anything over his own blood rushing through his ears.

Red eyes stared into crying green as Izuku refused to move out of way of the kid behind him.

"Outta the way Deku!"

Why wouldn't Izuku move? He was terrified. His body wouldn't stop shaking, fat tears ran down his face like a river. But he wasn't scared of the small explosions popping at his best friends hand.

The yelling mixed with the look in the angry blondes eyes sent his stomach into a terrifying knot.

"Ka-Kacchan..."

Izuku took a shaky step forward as he put his best smile on.

"He-he didn't mean to. A-and he already ap-apologized! So lets ju-just go back to playing!"

Izuku grabbed Katsuki's hand as he slowly led Katsuki away and back to the play area.

The greenette got two steps in before the blonde violently pulled his hand back.

"Go away stupid Deku! Stop calling me that stupid name!"

Kids laughed as Katsuki shoved the greenette and walked over to the play area.

Izuku just sat on the grass, helpless as the big blobs of tears rained down on his cheeks.

———————————————————————————

Izuku stared from a far as the slime monster consumed Katsuki.

It was like the playground all over again.

Izuku couldn't hear anything over his own blood in his ears as he ran towards them.

Past the crowd.

Past the police.

Past the heroes.

He threw the backpack and quickly grabbed the blondes hand.

Izuku used his other hand to dig through the slime. Katsuki just stared. Hand limp in the green's hold as he fought for air.

It went on for what felt like forever until a hero finally defeated the villain.

The moment the blonde was free, he pulled his hand free of the greenette as if Izuku had somehow burned the great Bakugo Katsuki.