Camp Half-blood pt.2

(A year passed since Izuku was claimed and surprisingly it made him pretty popular among new campers. Needless to say Katsuki wasn't as impressed.)

Katsuki growled out lines of curses as he showed new campers around.

The only new camper he actually liked was Bianca. She had curly black hair that was messily thrown up into a half tried bun. Her sparkling silver eyes were captivating and yet looking for a weakness at the same time. She was a great fighter and she had this tan that made it look like she spent a lot of time at the beach. Also her parents were the famous Jackson's.

She was smart and sassy. She was fun to be around and even a bit of a trouble maker. Needless to say Katsuki was the first to volunteer his services in helping her around. It was a required job and the others are either freaking out because their parent is a god, or snobby about it.

Izuku had taken 2 kids. Koda and Eri. A bit young for both kids to be here, but one was some type of direct descendant of Kronos that was mortal and the other was a descendant of Posiedon.

Much to Katsuki's dismay though, he was stuck giving a tour to not his favorite newbie camper that he could be decking her out in equipment because he'd be damned if he couldn't make sure she had the best equipment. No. He had to listen to mental breakdowns and challenges. Although Eri wasn't bad and was currently sitting on his shoulders making something from flowers.

"Woah hold up!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes as he stopped and turned around and gave the Aphrodite camper a glare.

"Who are they?!"

The group turned and gasped at what they saw.

Katsuki smiled smugly as he saw the sight and heard murmurs and whispers echo through the crowd.

"Those are the Hades campers. The one with black hair is Nico. The girl is Hazel and the green one is Deku. But don't call him that."

"How old is the girl?!"

"Forget her what about Nico? I love a bad boy!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Both are happily taken. and to old for you guys."

They were sad murmurs among the group.

"Well he's cute. and can't be much older than us. Look at his necklace. There's 4 beads on his necklace."

Katsuki growled lightly.

"He's taken to. Don't bother with it. Also they're training."

The blonde rolled her eyes and smiled.

She had her glam makeover thanks to her mother and gave him a confident smile.

He's pretty sure her name was Toga or something weird like that.

"Well he won't be taken for much longer. I can guarantee that."

Katsuki's ears perked at the challenging tone from her.

"You think you could beat his significant other? They're a child of Hepheastus. Ya know, the ones you make everything?"

The girl laughed and tossed her hair back carelessly.

"A girl all sweaty and covered in grease. Oh what a dream girl she must be."

The girl laughed and she glanced back over at the training cabin.

Izuku had taken his shirt off along with Nico and Hazel was sitting off in the shade feeding a beautiful horse that wasn't there a moment ago.

The girl smiled dangerously as she stared at the youngest Hades camper.

"I don't recognize his technique. Does he use daggers? Maybe a sword or-"

"His fist."

"What?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"He's the very first camp hand to hand fighter."

"Woah! but he can't kill any monsters back.." A boy whispered as he stared at the teen in new amazement.

"It's the gloves. They were made of Celestial Bronze by his significat other. See it's all in the bronze. Once the bronze makes an opened would, the bronze pushed into their body and it acts like a sword stab. Although like the Deku he is, he just uses raw power..." Katsuki mumbled the last part remebering all the broken bones that needed to be fixed.

The girl seemed to smile a bit more at this and sauntered her way over there.

"Mr.Bakugo..? Shouldn't you tell her you're dating Mr.Deku?"

Katsuki smiled as the group got deadly silent.

"No short stack we shouldn't. Let's let her find out herself."

Katsuki smiled as he saw the female go over and pull every stop on flirting.

She smiled coyly, played with her hair, put her hand on his arm. He greeted her with a small smile and moved his arm.

Katsuki was laughing to himself quietly.

"Oi! Deku!"

Izuku turned and his eyes lit up when he caught sight of his boyfriend.

"Kacchan!"

Katsuki took pleasure in how fast Izuku left the blonde Aphrodite girl to run into Katsuki's arms and kiss.

"Hello to you to Eri!"

Katuki smiled smugly and turned towards the stunned femal blonde.

"Don't try to take him again bitch."

Without, he paraded his boyfriend around camp while giving the reszt of the our. This earned them whistles, eye rolls and Will and Nico to tease Hazel about being the only Hades kid in a straight relationship.