Camp Half-blood

AU- Percy Jackson, 3rd person

Katsuki was claimed the first year of camp. Surprisingly, he was the son of Hephaestus.

Izuku didn't expect this. He has know Katsuki all his life. They came to camp together. But while the loud mouth blonde was claimed the moment he entered camp. Meanwhile Izuku was turning 16. 3 years since they came to camp.

Although Izuku wasn't claimed yet, that doesn't mean they're weren't rumours. Some think his mom is Demeter thanks to his hair. But after Katsuki nearly blew up a cabin about them calling Inko not Izuku's real mom, that rumour cleared up.

Izuku was a great and to hand fighter and often helped anyone around him, so the next rumour was that he was a child of Apollo. Needless to say, no cabins were nearly destroyed.

Aizawa, the god of sleep who watched over the camp, had made a lot of exceptions for the two boys. Like how Izuku followed Katsuki around. Or Izuku being able to wonder at night and allowing Katsuki to follow him. Or Katuki's weapon.

Katsuki was currently sitting on his bead working on his special gloves.

Izuku was laying on his arms watching the progress on the weapon.

"Alright Deku. That should do it."

Izuku hopped up and shifted from foot to foot out of excitement.

Katsuki slipped on his gloves and made sure all of the pads were in the right spots. 

The 'gloves' were a couple wred that were flexble and nearly invsible. Across his palm and parts of his fingers were pads that set off a liquid that caught a spark at his wrist and let off bigger explosions the more liquid he let out.

"Let's go find Kirishima!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes and began looking for the son of Tyche.

On the way Deku had waved at Ochako, who was the daughter Janus, Iida the son of Hecate, and Shoto who was the son of Nemesis.

Katsuki scoffed.

"Why do you even hang with those extras?"

Izuku laughed and walked infront of Katsuki and turned to face him.

"Well Kacchan, you never know who my siblings could be! Better to be nice to all then being hated by all!"

Katsuki blushed brightly at the smiling boy infront of him.

Katsuki lunged forward and tackled Izuku to the ground.

The two boys wrestled around and everyone has gotten used to ths at some pont.

"Who hates me nerd? Ha!? I couldn't hear ya!"

Izuku laughed as Katsuki poked his ribs.

"I'm sorry Kacchan! No one hates you!"

Katsuki leaned back into the grass smiling up at the sky.

"No one hates Kacchan cause Kacchan makes the best weapons."

Katsuki scoffed.

"You bet your ass I do nerd!"

It was true. Katsuki, although he specializes in explosions, was the best weapon maker at camp. It wasn't a surprise anymore when the Hermes Cabn somehow got things like exploding spears, or even tracking arrows. Nor was it a surprise to see Katsuki with smudges of grease on his face, his hair spikey from an explosion, and a toolbelt.

"Oh look. It's the unclaimed 3 years running!"

Katsuki groaned as he looked up and saw the Ares Cabin. They were all laughing at Deku while Deku was weaving something from grass.