You did it

Requested!!! By: @NasaNinja
Time: Middle school
Au: Villain Bakugo

Katsuki didn't need the approval of anyone.
Really.
He was the best!
So why would he care if someone didn't look at him all the time.
Why would he care that an annoying pest wasn't buzzing around him for answers to questions he never even asked himself.
Why would he care if the admiration for him in someone's eyes dimmed and brightened for someone else?!
Huh!
He wouldn't!
But theoretically the nerd was looking at the wrong person.
Deku buzzed around the new student who was able to use water vapor from the air and control the droplets of water.
Tch who does the new guy even think he is?
His quirk wasn't that cool. It wouldn't even land him in UA. And it definitely didn't deserve a whole 2 pages front and back from the notebook filled with notes and pictures.
So if you think about it, he's actually helping the nerd. He should be getting information on future heroes.
Not some pretty boy wannabe .
With the guys stupid light blue hair that looked calm and tamed. Or his stupid calming grey eyes. Or his soft and smooth pale skin.
No! He should be filling the pages. He should be the future number one hero. He should have the admiration he's getting. He shouldnt be the one obsessing over him! He should be the one with the damn nerd is buzzing about. Deku should be with him!
Katsuki growled quietly as he let sparks and pops simmer at his hands.
"Kacchan...?"
Katsuki glared but perked up at the nerds voice.
"Can you keep it down a little? I can't here Nyphelias when your hands go off like that."
"Tch go somewhere else Deku!"
Katsuki growled as the few second encounter ended.
He stomped out of the classroom angry. Too angry to even care if the group of extras followed him or not.
"Dude! Slow down!"
Unfortunately they had.
"Why won't you extras take a hint!"
"Calm down dude, why are you so bent out of shape for?"
"Did Deku do something to piss you off again?"
'That's my name for him....'
Bakugo tsked and bought a milk box from the machine.
"I'm pissed that the new guy is acting all high and mighty just because that nerd is paying attention to him!"
"They have been closer than usual..."
"Some say that they see them hangout after school."
"Deku sticks to him like glue and he seems to want to stay like paper."
Violent coughs raked through the blondes body as he choked on the milk.
"What are you suggesting extras! Spot it out!"
The boys looked among themselves.
"Well it's pretty obvious that there's a chance they'll get together."
"Ha!? But the nerds not-"
"Bro where have you been? He came out of the closet last June."
"Ha?!"
"Dude he literally wore a pan sexual flag marker thing on his cheek all of June."
"I was to busy getting pissed off by him to notice shitty extras! But how do you know the new guy-"
The one with wings hummed.
"Him trying to kiss Deku outside the gym gave it away to most of us."
The milk did not survive being crushed.
"Tch. I'm leaving."
Katsuki left out the front doors, no one daring to stop him.
He went to a place where he knew he'd be left alone. It was a shipment container. The big metal boxed didn't make any sound as it loomed over the blonde menacingly as if in a dare.
"Tch."
Bakugo hopped inside and grabbed a soda from the pack he had previously left here.
Nobody came here. Maybe it was because abandoned illegal pick up site for oil. Or maybe because it was deep in forest with no way to tell the sky from the ground because of how the foliage covered it.
Katsuki didn't even notice him drift off into peace until he heard a twig snapping.
"Kacchan?"
Katsuki rolled his eyes and turned away from the entrance.
"Heh... the writing is still here."
"Tch. Not like any other snot nosed brats come here useless Deku."
Izuku hummed with a smile and also walked into the shipment container.
The two looked out at the water with a sigh.
"What are you doing here Deku?"
"What are you doing here Kacchan?"
"Tch! I always come here nerd!"
Izuku raised an eyebrow.
"Tch. Not like you would know. Your nose is to busy turning brown from being a kiss ass to the blue fucker."
"What?! Kacchan!"
The blonde took another gulp of his soda and groaned.
"What what what! Just because you're all kissy with the fucker doesn't mean I'm going to like him."
Izuku laughed.
Katsuki glared dangerously at the green.
"Is that what this is about? Nyphelias and I-"
"I don't care!"
Bakugo stood up and turned to the entrance.
"Kacchan wait!"
"I don't care what you do! I don't care who you do it with! It's none of my business!"
Izuku got up and went to grab his hand, only to be swatted away.
"Don't touch me! I don't need help from you! Go back to your weird ass boyfriend and-"
Katsuki threw the empty can at Izuku in rage.
What he noticed a second too late was that his hands had warmed up the can to an unnatural degree.
It hit Izuku's left eye.
"Deku!"
Katsuki was at his side immediately.
Izuku was holding his eye, crumpled to the ground.
Katsuki held his breath as he slowly drew Izuku's hand away.
The skin around the eye was seared and will most likely leave a scar all around the eye and some bits around from any burning drops of soda left.
Katsuki didn't know much about medical anything, but he couldn't even explain the eye and how it looked.
"K-Kacchan? I can't s-s-see."
Katsuki's heart dropped.
"Hospital. Deku stand up we need to go to the hospital."
Izuku staggered up holding his eye.
Katsuki put Izuku on his back and raced to the nearest hospital.
He didn't stop till he reached the front desk. Not when his legs burned or his lungs felt like they were going g to collapse.
He sat in the waiting room listening as his aunt, mom and dad talked to the doctor.
Katsuki was watching as the burns were treated.
"He won't be able to see from his left eye again. The burns are untreatable."
Katsuki left the waiting room.
He wasn't there when the adults returned. He wasn't there when Izuku made up some half baked lie about them messing with exploding cans and one popped off.
He wasn't there when his mom and dad came home. He wasn't at school the next morning.
Izuku never saw him again.