Chapter 14

Harry knew as soon as he was back to being big that Draco would talk to him about what had happened. In the end, he had hidden something, and he had eaten little to nothing. Talking had, after all, been in the rules. Harry knew that the talk was going to come sooner or later.

His boyfriend had pointed out how worried he had been for him and that he should have told him. It made him feel guilty and he couldn't help but apologize. Like always Draco was fussing over him any chance he got, the sort of act that always made his heart flutter. Yet even among so much love he didn't feel that he deserved any of it.

The moment Draco played his eyes on Harry he knew something was going on. How could he not when he was silent and zoning out. It was one of the times where Draco had been making sure that he wasn't going to hurt himself unintentional.

"Alright you are hiding something from me. What is it, my dove?" It was said softly yet caringly, and his heart ached at this.

He knew that Draco was worried, and he hated making him like this. Hated seeing the concern on his face. It led to him swallowing and avoiding eye contact with the other at all cost. Harry couldn't handle the adoration and concerned look and expression that was given to him.

"I know something is bothering you and I don't like seeing you hiding something from me. I do know that this is something bigger and I would really like it when you would tell me. It's better than bottling it up." The tone was a suggestive manner, and he could tell that Draco was genuine wanting to help him to feel better.

This alone made him want to break down into tears. He couldn't handle how his boyfriend handled him right now. In the past it had been so much easier to hide this and no one had ever cared like this. Yes, his friends had been, but none had been like Draco. Sometimes he felt like his two best friends weren't good one.

He cared for the two but sometimes he thought that they weren't caring and just after his fame and money. Obviously it wasn't true, and this was what he knew but he couldn't help his thoughts.

"My love please tell me what's on your mind. I just feel that you are bottling this up and I just want you to help you." This time the tone was softer and more fragile. It led to him feel his heart clenching.

"Why do you care so much about me? I just don't think that I deserve this kind of treatment. I am after all just a fr-" He snapped his mouth closed as realizing what he just said and almost finished saying.

Draco was staring at him and he could tell that the other was trying to think what to say next. The male was clearly knowing what he was trying to say. It was obvious and Draco was smart. This alone leading for him to fidget and trying not to think about what his boyfriend would do now.

"Honey no. You are not a freak and you are the most lovable guy that someone could meet. You have a heart out of gold. I know that you think you deserve the treatment that your so-called family had done to you but it's not true. You never had deserved this harsh treatment. You deserve care and love." It was the tone that made him start to feel his eyes sting and slowly tears build up. The loving and caring tone made him just feel conflicted.

Harry knew that Draco knew what he was feeling right now. It was apparent that he even now was struggling with this all. Struggling with his past and it was never going to disappear. This was at least what he was thinking. These thoughts were sometimes just coming back and right now it was one of these times.

Draco pulled him into the lap of the other and into a tight hug because of this. His body leaning instantly into the arms. Hands clinging onto the fabric and his head burying himself onto the shoulder as starting to sob and cry his heart out. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have Draco with him. The only person who understood him entirely.

No one could understand him like Draco could. This was something that he knew, and he would forever be thankful for this.