Chapter 7

He woke up and feeling refreshed and his body could move. But there was just one thing that made his eyes grow wide, everything was way bigger than him. It shouldn't be like this and he was at a strange place.

"Ah your awake, my dear." It was said and his head snapped towards the direction and furrowing his brows now.

"Who are you? Why am I a child?" He asked on edge and the female smiled softly at him. Even crouching down.

"I am Annabeth Chase and we found you like this but under the influence of magic." It was softly explained, and he furrowed his brows and letting out a sigh.

"I am Harry Potter and need to get back to Hogwarts." He grumbled out and being furious at that female. That she used that at her advantage was not alright.

"Well Harry, you are stuck like this for a month. About going to Hogwarts not the best idea." It was warned by a different person. "Oh, and I am Percy Jackson." Added quickly afterward and he tsked and grumbled out about fates that loved to play with him.

"I guess you had not an easy life either, did you?" It was asked by Percy who had a slight amusement yet sympathy.

"Yes, someone wanted to kill me because of a prophecy about who will have enough power to kill Voldemort, yes." He grumbled out and narrowing his eyes. He was angry, moody and wanted nothing more than Dray.

"Ey, prophecy buddies." It was said jokingly, and Percy explained that he had his fair share as well. A sigh was escaping, he quite liked the male. He was quirky and cheerful. He couldn't help it but smile brightly now.

"Ah, jeeze Perce you can't just have one day without ending up into trou- Oh hello there." A new voice was rambling but stopped in the middle of their sentence. When looking into the direction he saw a male with ginger hair. The hair bound into a ponytail and freckles all littering on his cheeks. Eyes in an indigo color and a few specks of golden was also noticed by him.

"What? It's not my fault that the fates hate me, Hika-neechan." The neechan was said in a mock tone and the mentioned male was snorting and shaking their head.

"You hurt me tiny cute brother of mine." It was said into a mock tone. The mentioning of tiny made him giggle at their antics. The reason was that he just couldn't handle the stress and ending up slipping a bit at anything.

"Jeez you really love to cause trouble, my cute star." A new voice was heard. The male had blond short hair and light blue eyes. (I think it was blue) Even the blond male was built like he had trained. Everyone looked like this and he couldn't help but flush as all looked just gorgeous.

"Oh god, did you really have to use pet names, Jay..." It was said in a more childish voice and he beamed as having another person who was a little.

"Awe you a little too?" He asked curious undertone. Not even realizing that he slipped. Yet it made him flush as he realized that he slipped, but he couldn't get big. So then he burst into tears. The ginger haired male was instantly picking him up as rocking him slightly.

"Hey, big brother Hikaru got you." It was said with a cutesy voice and he buried his face into the chest, gripping the fabric tightly and still crying. That was until soothing circle were rubbed and he soon calmed down.

"There you go, cute little prince." Hikaru blabbered cutesy and he found it silly and ended up giggling and loving the pet names. It was something that made him feel wanted and loved. He flushed slightly at this because he didn't had Daddy with him.

"And ." Percy beamed and he peaked out and beamed down at the male, who was now also smiling brightly. Both started to giggle, and he made grabby hands as wanting to be picked up.

"Awighty, big bwother Pewy got you." It was said and soon picked up and he giggled again.

"Yay, big bwother what agy awe you?" He titled his head and looking up with big innocent looking eyes. By now Percy was sitting on the bed and he was in his laps, being hugged.

"Me being 4." Percy answered soon and he ohed because he was smaller now. It made him beam even more because he was in a similar age range then he was. But he showed three fingers and Percy squealed and looked even happier now.

"Daddy, can I's and little bwothew play?" The eyes that were given to the blond person were making his expression even softer. It was making him tilt his head and waiting for the answer because he wanted to play with his big brother.

"Of course, my cute little angel. But we need to get you into pull up's, don't want you having tiny accidents." It was explained and he knew he needed to have pull ups too, but he wasn't sure that he would want it. They were strangers technically and he was feeling embarrassed at the thought of pull ups.

"Bwothe' too?" It was asked curious undertone and he furrowed his brows more. A deep blush soon felt adorned his cheeks and he buried his face into the chest of Percy in embarrassment.

"Well it depends. When he can do it without help, we can give the pull up to him." It was explained by Annie and he peaked out and shyly nodded at this. Because even when he was tiny surely it can't be that difficult.

Or so he thought...

It was difficult and he hadn't managed to get into this thing at all. It resulted in him crying for his Daddy. Because he wanted to have his Daddy. But his Daddy wasn't there. Hika, had helped him in the end, even when it was embarrassing.

But he had not looked, and the pinky promised this. A Pegasus plushy was given and he loved it. They didn't have a paci so that he was sucking on his thumb. They even told him their names and he was super excited about this.

So far, he got to know, Aunt Annie, e, Uncle Jay, Uncle Neeks. But this was all that he got to meet something about not overwhelming him and he was fine with this. Neeks was also a little so that soon another blond-haired person entered. The male had also blue eyes and freckles. He got called Will and he loved to call him Uncle Willie. And was the Daddy of Neeks.

Jay was not there and the same was said for Annie. Hika had watched over them and even played. But then there was the fact that he needed to go pipi and pupu but he held it in. No way was he going to use the diaper. Too embarrassing for little him.

He flushed and shifted slightly leading to crinkling noise yet so far no one noticed. Or so he thought. Neeks titled his head and gave him a knowing look.

"Go pipi and pupu bc it's not heatwy. Or that was what Daddy told me." Neeks explained but he shooks his head and letting out a whining noise. Cheeks even more flushed with the embarrassment.

"Come on, big brother won't judge. I will even help you and you get a treat when you go potty, okay?" It was said softly yet with a coaxing tone. But he shook his head still not wanting to. It started to hurt and because of this he whimpered a

"Can you trust me that I will help the ouchie to leave?" Willie asked and he sniffed and slowly nodded. Because it was hurting. Will picked himself up and he whimpered as feeling a gentle pressure like Daddy had done. He buried his face into the chest as feeling a wetness down and as well something yucky. He cried and Willie softly shushed him.

"I got you, don't you worry, kitten." It was softly said, and this made him cry just more as Daddy liked to call him this as well.

He got his plushy and hiding behind it out of pure embarrassment. Having someone else do it who he had not known long enough was embarrassing. But, like with Hika, Willie made a pinky promise not to look.

Then it was time to sleep and he shook his head and pouting. No way was he going to sleep and ending up with a nightmare. Not to mention he did not have Ray with him. No paci, so that this was making him grumpy.

"Sorry, it took us a bit to find everything. We even got a onesie". He e loved this. Even when he had never got the chance to watch it. He maybe could ask to watch Winnie the Pooh. Maybe they would let him and not be like the meanies of his family. The Dursley's were meanies and he didn't like them.

"You think you can change yourself or do you want your big brother Hika changing you?" Hika asked and he flushed and making grabby hands for the male to help him. He knew that he couldn't change himself. Hika picked him up, helped him change and giving him a paci that had Tigger on it.

Then there was the plushy that was a black dragon. It looked cute and he loved it. The dragon was a bit bigger than him and he instantly cuddled with it. There was as well the blankie that had cute owl patterns. He loved them so much.

As it reminded him of his owl Hedy. The owl was one of the reminders of Hewdig and he loved the owl so much. He was picked up by Hika and they ended up walking towards a big crib. It was making him unsure as it reminded him of his time with the Dursley and the place that the room they had locked him in.

"Nu, smoll spaces badie. Not likie it..." He whined and Hika looked down with a soft look. He could even see him look at the others and in the end, he was put down in a big boy bed. But not without big brother Perce and Neeks wanting this as well. So that the three ended up in a cuddle pile. With both hugging him on both sides and he couldn't be happier about this.