Chapter 18

A hand shook him awake, leading him to let out a gasp and judo throw whoever this was on the ground. His eyes blinked a few times and he could just stare at Leo, who was now laying on the ground with a surprised look.

"Sorry, you surprised me." He sheepishly replied and helping his poor friend up. Leo chuckled and giving him a grin.

"It's fine. I guess Perce had rubbed off on you." A joking tone was underlying it and he chuckled at this. But he couldn't forget the dream he had. It felt surreal yet so real. That was why he decided to tell his fellow demigod friends about this.

"So you're-"

"telling us that you met Aphrodite,"

"And she even hugged you?" The three people disrupted their sentences and he snorted at the chaotic energy there was once again. Nico glared at the two others who giving him an innocent look.

"Can you not do this, Will and Leo." It was grumbled under his breath and Will apologized but Leo shrugged as not seemingly caring too much about the glare he received.

"I was surprised as well, and she also told me that I would meet my mom. Which is really cool, but still hate the fact that she didn't take me out of that godforsaken place." It was first part said cheerful, but the last part was grumbled out.

"What do you mean by taking you out of that godforsaken place?" It was asked cautiously by Will and he shifted slightly. None of his camp buddies knew about his past. He hid this as he wasn't wanting to burden this up. Not to mention had he not wanted them to see him any differently.

"My 'so called family' wasn't the kindest." He said calmly yet it was clear that this was still shaking him up. Maybe this was why they haven't pushed further. A good thing as he rather wasn't wanting to talk about them again.

They walked to the dining hall. Eating and talking with each other. None seemed to mind having their teacher there. As all found them cool, even Nico. But Nico was more like trying to avoid human interaction -other then him, Dray or anyone of the camp friends that they share. -mood

Then the classes started, and Draco constantly glanced over him. It was as if he wanted to say something, even a blush adorned the other when their eyes met. It was adorable and he had no idea why he looked like this.

My child I need you to come outside, in the evening. Just follow my direction.

A female voice was heard on his mind. It was soft, motherly and made him feel warmth spread through him. So that he decided to sneak out of school. He made sure not to tell anyone, as he was sure that this must be his mother.

The tone that she used was not evil or at least that was what he thought. There was nothing that made him have a bad feeling. When it made him feel secure and protected. It was the first time that he felt like this. When he went deeper in the woods, a clearing was soon seen.

The clearing had a small lake there. The lake was glittering gorgeous from the moonshine. Even stars and moon were reflected in it. Awed by this he walked more inside, and it was now that he seen a female petting a wolf. The wolf was black yet something about this wolf made him want to go there.

So, step by step he walked over. Now that he was closer, he can finally see the almost white skin, long raven hair. Green eyes shone with mischief yet soft and adoration. It was the kind of look Dudley got from Petunia. A look that he always wanted to.

"You must be my mother, mam." He careful told her and she smiled softly motioning to get closer. This person made him feel something that not even Molly managed to make him feel wholehearted. Warmth protected and loved. Just the look alone was making him feel comfortable. So comfortable that without hesitation making him walk over.

"Indeed, but you can call me mom. You grew so much and so handsome." Her voice smooth, calm yet full of motherly tone. He ended up pulled into a hug soon. Making him hug her instantly back, soaking the comfort of his mother. She smelt like the woods would. A scent that was calming to him and he loved this. None had yet let go, even after it was a few minutes later. They even moved to the ground where he started to curl himself into her side. The wolf was laying down and he even was letting him pet.

She was making him comfortable, even when she was a goddess. Right now, it wasn't mattering as he felt at content. She even went through his hair and he soaked it up like a sponge. As if he would never receive this kind of love afterward. Even Draco wasn't making him feel this kind of love. Yes, he loved the male, but this was just a different kind of feeling.

"I am sorry, my son." Their silence was broken by her heartbroken tone. It sounded so guilty and so sorrowful. Making his heart go out for his mother. Even when they just met it wasn't mattering to him.

"I wished I could have intervened, but Zeus wouldn't let me. I had to watch these damn bastards hurt you. I can't imagine how much you had to suffer. I curse Dumbledore for choosing them." It was said angered and he could tell how much she suffered with him. It was all that he needed to know. Because he could tell that she really felt horrible about this.

"It's fine Mom. You probably couldn't intervene as these people are mortals, isn't it so?" He had an understanding undertone and the green eyes soften once again.

"Sadly yes, or I would have turned them into pigs. Their completion even would suit them. They look like pigs and act like pigs." It was said with a huff and he giggled at this, because Hagrid had done exactly this.

"Well, Hagrid done that, not full pig but pig nose and pig tail to Dudley. And it was super funny seeing his expression." He grinned up at her and she grinned back.

"Good, but not good enough in my eyes." She humpfed at the end and he smiled softly at her. They continued to stay like this and talk. But soon he had to go or else he would end up in trouble with the teacher. When getting back, he ended up with a furry of question of Dray who had asked where he went. Not just him but Will too.

So that he explained to them that he met his mother. They talked a bit more afterward and then Dray went back to his dorm, even when he wished he could stay. All went back to sleep and he had a nice rest for once.