Chapter 9

Back to Harry pov

The first thing he noticed was that he was surrounded by warmth and two scents caught his nose. One was sea and scent of sweetness. A scent that reminded him of cookies. A weird combination but he quiet liked the scent. Then the other scent was earthy, yet it wasn't unpleasant just not something that he expected, and flowers.

His mouth was sucking onto the paci and he snuggled into the warmth of the sea scented person. But he cracked his eyes open as feeling something uncomfortable. He had no idea what, but he wasn't liking the wetness. What does someone do then? Exactly, crying and hoping that someone would come and help him.

His crying woke up the two others and resulting one of them crying -Neeks- and the other trying to calm both down. What obviously wasn't working. Resulting into him as well crying. Soon he was picked up into a pair of arms, rocking him softly and making him grip the fabric of the clothes, and burying his face into the chest. The calming heartbeat made him calm down and sniffles escaped.

Soon his paci was back into his mouth and making him calm entirely down. The entire time Hika had whispered reassuring words.

"Alright, how about you tell me what's bothering you, pup?" It was asked and he sniffed as whimpering. His bum was feeling unpleasant.

"Ouwchie on bumbum." He whimpered out and Hikaru walked towards the changing table and giving him his plushy too. He hid once again as feeling just too shy and embarrassed about this. The coolness that hit him wasn't helping and made him wiggle around.

"Don't you worry, little rascal big brother got you." It was said reassuringly as hearing a pleasant humming tone. Soon the painful sensation on his bum vanished and as well a new pull up and him being clothes.

"There ya go. Who's a good boy?" It was blabbered childishly as well adding pepper kisses all over his cheeks. "You are." It made him giggle as hugging his plushy tighter. He got picked up and went back to the two other littles who instantly latching on him.

"Big bwother miss you." Perce said with a whine and he nodded, snuggling into the arms and gripping the fabric.

"Un, was fewing that you awe having owwie." Neeks muffled said and he was weirdly feeling comfortable with the two. Then again, they were like him and have been cool big brothers.

"Bum made ouwchie but Hika took it back." He muffed and snuggled into the arms once more. They stayed like this. And Perce decided that he was too little to eat himself and as the big brother he should be the one who helps out. So that he ended up getting fed. Resulting in him being flustered constantly but loving that his big brother was helping him out.

Neeks was also helping and had argued with Perce, so that he decided that both could. The rest of the day was with playing with the two and he had a super fun day, yet he missed his Daddy. It wasn't the same and all he wanted was him. So that he whined in the evening constantly that he wanted his Daddy. They had no idea who it was, and he was getting grumpy. His two brothers had been cuddling with him and distracting him.

.

.

.

The next morning came and he was semi big. Still he wanted to slip again but knew he had to get them Dray or else he would just throw a hissy fit.

"Ah, hi super-sized Mcshizzle bad boy is in the house." A new voice said, and he giggled at the silliness of this person. The stranger looked like a Santa elf just as latino. Or something similar to this. It was making him want to cuddle with the male. Someone who looked like a Santa elf can't be evil.

"Normal introduction." A female said sternly, and Leo puffed his cheeks out and giving him a wider grin.

"Well you heard her, Leo Valdez (I hope I wrote the Valdez right) and you must be Harry. I heard way too many things from aqua man. Percy just wasn't shutting up the entire morning about him having a new friend." It was said jokingly, and he couldn't help but giggle again at the silliness.

"Sounds like him. Even when just got to know him two days, he sounds like someone who would boast about getting friends." He chuckled at this because he would as well. It felt nice to have little friends.

"Well uh, is there a way to get Draco to me? He is my caregiver and I rather not want to continue having someone I just got to know, help me out." He flushed deeply as he told Leo this. The male gave him a sympatic look and going somewhere for a moment.

Next came something that he just can describe as a half horse and half human, person. It was strange and he stared with wide eyes. Magic exists but this was something was just in myths. His little self always loved mythical things.

"Woah, how cool. You're a centaurs Really badass." He gushed as he couldn't help himself and geek about the fact. Chiron blinked and chuckled at this, leading him to flush in embarrassment.

"Well, that makes it easier for me. The only thing that is needed is for you not to tell anyone and the same goes for Draco. We'll try to get him here, as you two can enter because of being magic itself." It was explained and he beamed as having a bright smile. It was super awesome that he could be hear. But wait a second? That Centaurus exists means that all the myths do as well.

"Thank god, I really need Dray or else I would probably run away. I also will promise not to tell anyone, wouldn't want you guys to be danger." His tone was relieved and as well sheepish. Because this was something that he would have done when being little.

"Alright, now that this is out of the way. I am guessing that you have some questions." It was soon said, and he nodded. There were way too many questions and each of them were answered. Which was cool and he might have slipped into a child mindset unintentional. Which made him ask many times, why, or how etc. Chiron seemed not to mind it and was a patient person. This was his day, until he ended up getting told that there was something called capture the flag. He ended up watching and really itching to join, but he knew that he couldn't. Not with him not being a half blood. Watching it was enough for now as it seemed rather bloody. But it still looked cool.

What he had not known was that he ended up unintentional using a spell, resulting in making the person who had tried taking the flag of Perce team, tripping and knocking out. It was surprising to him and he stared with wide eyes.

"What did you do?" Will asked cautiously yet surprised asked and he flushed deeply. Wandless magic wasn't many who could do this, and he occasionally could. It was something that he still couldn't control.

"I guess Harry you ended up doing it didn't you?" A familiar voice was heard, and he snapped his head into the direction and jumping as throwing himself into the arms of Dray.

"Goddammit Dray this was freaky and scary, and I couldn't move..." He shivered as well as he said this, and the male picked him up as he latched his legs around his hip.

"I know, really sorry. Should have known that Jamie had something against you. I really was the worst Cg ever." Dray sounded so guilty and it tugged on his heart. Not once had he thought it was his fault.

"Draco this wasn't your fault. You know, it was mine because I naively followed her, should have known better not to trust strangers." He grumbled out and Dray gave him a stern look. One that he knew too well. So that he knew he was in massive trouble. Or at least that was what he thought he was.

"Harry James Potter, we talked about this. No bad mouthing yourself even when your big. You were in a kid's mindset so obviously you wouldn't know better. It was my fault as I didn't tell you not to go with anyone who you didn't know. As a Caregiver should have told you." He scolded him softly and he bit his lips still thinking that this should have known better

"Kitten what did we say about thinking badly about yourself?" It was said firm and he muttered the rule 4. No bad mouthing yourself and no self-harm, even when big and always come to Dray and we can talk it out.

"Then don't. Because you didn't know better, and I am not mad at you, honeybear." It was said softly, and he nodded relaxing now. At least he knew that Dray wasn't thinking badly either.

"You must be Draco." Will watched the entire thing with a soft yet amused look. His cheeks flushed yet he still latched onto Dray, as he had missed him. Dray walked up and he was the entire time hugging Dray, and the male had no let go either.

Even after the others went over and introduced each other, they stuck together. It was almost as if they were glued. They ended up staying with Percy as he had two more Beds. Which wasn't needed as they would sleep in the same bed. No way would he leave Dray. Even at the meals he stayed stuck and Dray looked unbothered by this.

From time to time a hair ruffle was given and he was just at content finally having him back. The others were not saying something either as, this was the same thing with Perce and . The two had been stuck together as well. Even sitting in his lap, which was adorable when you ask him. No one really seemed to mind, and he felt comfortable around everyone.

Even when it was now three days after. It had not mattered to him. As they all were accepting but there was one thing that soon astonished them... A sign plopping over his head and everyone staring at him.