Chapter 10

"Holy shit, he's a child ." Leo/ Jason and Perce simultaneously said and he blinked owlishly at them. Now there was so many things making sense to him. How he could do things that many couldn't do. How he ended up being way stronger with magic then others. Just many things adding up. As well why monster had been plopping out of nowhere.

The only place that he was save was with the Dursley's and that just because of the scented candles that they used. A shudder went over him as he realized that he was a demigod. Draco was staring down at him with surprise and he shrugged not really caring.

"Well I guess this explains it." Dray answered and he nodded again still not caring about this. But he was pouting because his life had been enough complicated and now, he was just even more than before.

"Nice at least we now know why you could do that." Will chirped out and he nodded again, uninterested in this entire thing and more interested in playing with Dada's hand. He even started to put his thumb into his mouth.

"I guess this was too much for you, huh little angel?" It was asked and he felt just nonverbal right now. So, he pouted and whined as an answer. Flushed cheeks and hiding his head into the chest of Dada.

"Alright, guess I will have to change him into a pull up. Not sure when we will come back." Dada said and he was still occupied with his fingers. His body was picked up and he snuggle into the arms of Dada, gripping one hand into the fabric and continue sucking his thumb.

They walked away and he listened to Dada's calming heartbeat. The familiar scent was helping him to relax even more. He wasn't even really caring about being seen. All that he needed was his Dada and that was all.

They walked into a room and he whined as he ended up being put onto the bed. Soon his thumb was taken out and next a familiar paci was pulled into his mouth. Making him instantly sucking and relaxing. His familiar friend Ray was next given into his arms, and like before making him hide behind Ray, feeling shy.

The change was going fast and quick and soon he was back picked up. He wasn't wanting to do anything but just cuddle right now. He snuggles into the arms and whining when Dada wanting to leave. So Dada stayed and cuddled with him. He could see him read something but for him it was no understandable. It looked like gibberish to him in his little mind.

"How about you take a nap, my adorable bunny?" It was asked and he flushed, giggled and shaking his head. No way was he tired and no way would he sleep. Not after just getting his Dada back. So, he stubborn stayed awake, even when he started to feel tired.

"Hey, Hikaru. Can you do me favor and make some angel milk please? And please make it lukewarm." It was asked and was interested in what angel milk was. It sounded really nice and a cute yawn was stifled. He was tired but Dada was not going to make him get to sleep.

"Alright, be right back. I even have the cutest bottle that I am sure, sleepy prince will like." It was said and he giggled at the silly pet name that was given to him again. Five minutes later -which was way too long for his liking- Hika coming back and with indeed cute bottle. The bottle had blue kitten paws but there was as well some golden in it.

His paci was put away, making him whine not liking it. His body was slightly raised into something that made him feel even more comfortable (How people holding Baby's when they get their bottle) But soon something else was given into his mouth. It felt similar to the paci and also rubbery. So that he cautiously sucked on it and letting out a hum as tasting the delicious flavored. It was sweet and there was also some vanilla. Not too warm not too cold just perfect for him. Slowly his eyes closed as enjoying the taste.

Not too soon after he fell asleep, but not without feeling himself being tucked into bed with a loving kiss on his temples.

A/N It's a bit shorter then usual but I thought it's the perfect lenght. Sorry that my upload schedule is a bit mess. I just forget to upload with writing on my other fanfics. Way too many that I started and right now I am on a HP (drarry kinda) and  batfamily. Drarry won't happen that soon and in this story Harry is mentally younger. It's the similiar like in this story. Well this was all that I thought I mention. I see you all in the next chapter and hope you enjoyed this. When you do, please don't forget to vote and comment, I would apprichiate it a lot. ^~^