Chapter 4

His eyes slowly opened, and he still was clutching onto Ray. But he had a good nap. At least semi good. He had one nightmare, but someone helped him out to fall asleep and calm him down. Not even knowing where he was. It wasn't mattering because he felt relaxed and wasn't wanting to move.

Just staying in the warmth of this bed and with him clinging onto something. It wasn't Ray but felt warm and he could hear the calm and rhythm thud sound. This made him realize that he was in someone's arms. But he couldn't care as it was comfy and made him feel safe.

He also was still sucking something, and he was at content, nothing was bothering him. That was until he wanted to go pipi. But he wasn't wanting to move. So that he let out a whine and starting to cry. It surprised him and he had no idea why he was crying.

Harry could just stand up and go pipi, but he wasn't wanting to move. So that he continued to cry. To make this worse his paci fell out. And he hated this. He cried harder, until someone was rocking him softly up and down. Soon his cry was just sniffling and the paci who fell down was back into his mouth.

"Hey, little rascal. Want to tell me what made you cry?" It was asked softly, and he flushed deeply at this. His head buried into the neck as gripping the shirt of Dray -a nickname he decided to call Draco- and all that went out were whines.

"You need to use big kiddo words or else I won't be able to help, sunshine." It was softly said, and he pouted He wasn't quite sure why felt that comfortable around Dray, but he guessed it had to do with him having a crush when being big. Adding with the fact that Dray had showed him nothing but kindness and treated him right, made him just feel even tinier and he loved it.

"Pipi..." Yet he still answered or more like whined. Which made Dray blinked and smile softly. He picked him up and making sure that no one seen them. Even making sure that he would be fine without his help.

Then they went back into the room and he continued sucking on the paci. He just wasn't wanting right now be big. All he wanted was being tiny and a toddler. Being big sucked and he felt just so relaxed and at peace. Not something he had felt in a while. He had no idea when his last time was that he had really felt like this.

"I know that you want to continue being little, but we need to get you back big, kiddo." It was said sadly, and he pouted and whining because he didn't want to. It helped him so much and he even got a semi good rest.

"How about this?" Dray started to talk, "When you get big, I will try and get my elf to buy a onesie that you can wear this evening." It was coaxed and he pouted still but really loved the idea how wearing a onesie. So, he nodded shyly.

He slowly got out of it but felt unpleasant with this. Because it was the first time that he had felt like this. Even when it was embarrassing, it just felt right.

"Okay, and thanks. I would have still stressed out. Do you think Snape will say something with me staying over?" He asked softly as feeling nervous about what the teacher will say. It was just that he really wasn't wanting to get on the bad side of him.

"No, we can even explain it to him. Snape would understand it and he is my legal guardian. After allall, went down." Dray explained and he nodded because it would help a lot when he would know about this.

"As long as he will not tell anyone. It would help out when I end up slipping, because I feel like it could happen." He explained and Dray nodded. He ended up walking out with Draco but without Ray even when he really had the urge to carry the bear everywhere.

"Hey professor." Draco called out and Snape raised an eyebrow as soon as he seen him. His cheeks flushed and he went subconsciously closer to Dray.