Chapter 13

Back to Harry

He had woken up, still feeling little. It was just so much more relieving and soothing for him to be little right now. He needed this and he wasn't going to be big. Right now, he felt even littler, and he was just loving the attention of everyone that was given to him.

Many huggies, kissies, tickles, cuddles and even playing with him. It was the best thing ever and he couldn't even remember why he hadn't wanted to be little. So relaxed that he shrugged it off and just melted into the arms of Neeks. Neeks was big at te moment and that was all that he knew.

However, he didn't want him to be little but right now he felt just so nonverbal that he couldn't get out of the mindset. But then again, he couldn't care less as he just felt relaxed cradled into his arms. Dada wasn't there because he had to do something. He hated it but dealt with it as he got attention from his big brother Neeks. There was Big brother Percy as well who had slipped slightly and was giggling while making some silly faces.

It was a continuous circle of giggles because of this. Neeks even chuckled as Harry clearly wanted to give a kiss on the cheek to Neeks and Percy because he loved the two so much. They were the best of friends. But because of him being nonverbal he decided to get grabby and kiss Neeks on the cheek first with a giggle, Neeks staring in surprise but giggling along soon after.

"Love you too, cute little koala bear." Neeks sounded happy and he couldn't help but beam. Perce pouted and he made hands for the other to take him into his arms, sloppily giving him a kiss as well.

"Yay, I got kissy from smol brother too. Isn't that cool Neeks." Perce beamed and giggled. Which made him giggle too.

"Aww hello kiddos, have you been good?" Jay cooed as he walked in on a room full of giggling.

"Yuppies, smoll brother gave me a kissy and I love him super-duper." Perce said and he giggled again at the silly antics of his brother.

"Gods you're being a dork but a lovable one. And also, he does as well. I think he feels extra tiny today." Neeks groaned the first part out while the next part was said in a baby voice, beginning to snicker uncontrollably.

"Well, it's good that you three are getting along well, isn't that so you cute little koala bear", Jay cooed as he nodded and chuckled to himself. Soon making grabby hands to be picked up by Jay. The other instantly obliged and snuggled into his arms, soon falling asleep, knowing that nothing will hurt him.

.

.

.

Harry's eyes cracked open after feeling a yucky feeling down below. It was wet and he hated that wet feeling. At first, he whimpered but soon ended up in a full-blown wail not liking it. His paci fell out of his mouth and soon someone was picking him up and shushing him softly. they put his paci back into his mouth, calming him instantly down.

Even after asking what was wrong, he couldn't get anything out. So he began whimpering and burying his face into the neck of his Dada and gripping the fabric tightly.

"Well you made pipi. Don't worry Daddy's got you," he softly said, and he sniffled as he was changed into a new diaper. Dada making sure that he hadn't gotten any ouchies. Then he was cradled once again into his arms.

"What a cute little boy you are," he cooed and Harry squealed while a few giggles slipped out. He just loved when he said these things. It all made him feel warm and fuzzy. A nice feeling he knew that his Dada always could make him feel better.

"Well let's get you changed into a new onesie and then you can play with your nice little toys. Wouldn't you love that?" he asked and responded with a nod and bright smile as an answer. This time the onesie was dark blue and had a star pattern on it. The stars even had silly yet cute little happy faces.

"There we go, honeybear. Now you can play as much as you want to." He was slowly put down on the floor and was in awe at the sight of the toy cars. He took one and started to drive around but not without making some 'brum brum' sounds. Entirely preoccupied in his playing.

That was until he was given some fruits to snack on. Eating away happily at some blueberries and strawberries. They were super yummy and he couldn't get enough of them. (God I can't forget that dumb song from Justin Bieber)

Even having to take a nap which worked relatively alright. The rest of the day his other Uncles and Aunties, brother visited, and he felt super happy about all the attention he was being given. They had been even more showering in love and making him feel loved and cared for.

That was all that matters because his other family hated him and calling him names. Even hurting him and he could do nothing about this. Always thinking that they were right, but now that Dada told him otherwise, he knew that this wasn't his fault.

His new family was all that was needed to him and he was sure even when being back in his adult body, they would still not see him anything different. And that was all that matters to him.

A/N once more thanks for the editing this ZiraphaelDoodles. I am grateful for the help <3