Chapter 8

We all need a pov of Dray so here we go OwO

Draco was starting to get anxious. His little shouldn't walk away without him saying. He felt like it was his fault and that he should have watched over his kitten. It was something that he should have known after feeling the eyes on him. Sometimes he even felt like someone was watching him.

It creeped him out and he wasn't sure who it was. But he knew that whoever had watched him had send glares over to his little. Not something that he liked, and it made him furious because he knew how much his little suffered because of these pigs of muggels. It was their fault that sometimes Harry cried.

It was their fault that sometimes Harry thought that he had done something bad. They are lucky that there was this law or else he would have turned them into pigs. Then again even that wouldn't be enough to satisfy his anger.

A huff went out as he searched everywhere, even bugging Dad to help him. And yes, he called him this because Snape was like a father to him by now. It made him angsty having no idea what had happened. All he knew that Harry probably would never trust him anymore.

He was his caregiver and should have protected him. Now the poor bean was alone and probably lost and scared. God the thought alone made his caregiver instinct go nuts. He took a deep breath as trying to stay calm. For the sake of his little or else he would lose it and end up having issues with concentrating.

"Malfoy, I found this in the woods." A female voice sounded frazzled yet also worried. His gaze going over to a female with brown long hair and green eyes. She looked fairly petit and was a head smaller than him. Something in her eyes looked fake and the gleam in them looked like Umbrige had or Bellatrix Lestrange. It was straight of sending him into a defensive position. Because no way would he trust her.

"That would be?" His voice cold and a scowl on his face. The normal expression he had when someone was annoying him.

"I found this wand and I think it belongs to Harry Potter." It was said and he took it and glaring at her. Obviously, she had to do something with this, or why else would she have that gleam. But he had first to test that theory out.

"Well, isn't that cute. But now the truth, because I know you had something to do with this. Don't think I didn't notice your glare towards Harry." He coolly stated and this seemed to make her open her mouth and he tsk as hearing her trying to lie to him.

"Just to your information, I might as well tell Professor Snape and making you drink truth serum and then we will see that you haven't done something." He broadly stated but, on the inside, he was fuming and so tempted to turn her into a frog.

"Wha- Why do you care for Potter? He surely doesn't care for you and just wants to use your money nothing more." The female snapped and this made him glare at her. No one – and he means it- gets away and say these things about his little and his friend.

"I guess now I know who made Potter disappear. I will take care of this little problem and inform you when I found out more." The new voice of Dad was making him give him a thankful look because he would have turned her into a pig.

She was dragged away with her screaming profanities and he couldn't care less. His worries stayed by Harry. The guilt was getting worse and he slumped down having an internal struggle.

"Malfoy, are you alright?" Weasley's voice was heard, and he could hear a concern in it. He took a deep breath and shaking his head. This was the first time that he openly admitted that he wasn't alright. How could he, when he hadn't watched over Harry. He was his caregiver at that time, and he should have taken him with him.

"Are you hurt? Do you need medical attention? Do I need to hug you? Do I have to-" Weasley started to rambled a furry of questions. It was kind of funny that Weasley was worried sounding worrried about him. It showed how that the other realized that there had been a shift between Harry and him. This meant that the other accepted the two being friends. It was showing that the other was a good friend. 

"No, I messed up. Harry; he went missing and I should have took him with me. Now he surely won't trust me anymore." His voice cracked as he was on the brink of a mental breakdown. Weasley seemed to realize this and plopped himself next to him. As an arm was now over him. It was a bit awkward, but he appreciates the gesture. Even when it was Weasley. What made it weird for him.

"He could never hate you, and you should know this. Even after everything that was in the past, he still forgave you. I can tell this and even befriend you. I am sure that he is fine. Harry is strong." Weasley reassured him but he doubted it. Not when he was on his mind a ten-year-old.

"Ever heard of age regression?" He blurted out and could punch himself for this one. It was something that he had not wanted to blurt out. Yet here he was, and he felt like the utter bloody fool.

"Yeah, I am guessing you either are a caregiver or a little. Then again, I see you more as a caregiver. Well I am a little myself so uh..." Weasley rambled, and he blinked and slowly turned his head to see a flustered Weasley.

"Well I guess that is easy then. Talk to Harry about this and tell him about it. Trust me he will understand and about him being fine uh nope. Not when he's in that mindset." He explained and Weasley hummed and chuckled and soon gave him an amused look.

"I so bloody knew. Harry's weird behavior was just too obvious for me to brush it off. I am guessing you are his caregiver then?" It was said with a bright grin, he was surprised at this but glad to know that Harry wasn't going to be judged.

"But that is bad. Shit he will so be scared wherever he is then." Weasley soon added in pure horror and he gave the other an unimpressed look.

"I hope young man you aren't little now or else language." It was said sternly his caregiver instincts just made him unintentional say this.

"I promise I am, and you aren't my caregiver but Hermoine. She would have my head when she would hear me curse when being little. Don't want to have a sour bum again." Weasley flushed and he chuckled at this. At least he knew that Granger wasn't going to judge either.

"Well we should make a play date out of this then. I am sure Harry would love to have someone to play with." Draco suggested and Ron's brighten and ended up being giddy. They ended up walking and starting to chat.

But his mind was still on Harry, bu helped him a lot. Without him he would still freak out but right now he was a bit calmer and he had to give it the other, he was a dork. At least he knew now why Harry choose Weasley over him years ago.

A muse was felt at this. God he was jealous and childish that Harry had choose someone who was not a jerk. He really had been the worst person ever and even arrogant. God he was glad that he had made amends to the two.

Granger was pulling Weasley into a hug and giving him a narrow look. Almost as if asking where Harry was. This made him feel more guilty and Weasley had told Granger about what had happened. She huffed out and swatted his head and giving him an earful. Which resulted to him apologizing more than once.

"Good I hope you learned out of this mistake. You can't leave little's alone and you should know this better." Granger said and they started to converse and as well about the entire age regression thing. Up to the point where she told him that he can call him Hermoine. What Ron had done as well.

Soon after, a big search was made with Gryffindor, yet they have not found him. Resulting in him feeling even guiltier and all he could hope was that Harry was alright.