Chapter 5

Today had been weird for him. Or more like he unintentional ended up wetting the bed. It was one of the days where he was big and slept in Gryffindor dorm. So that he used a spell to clean this mess. It was embarrassing and lucky for him Ron and been asleep. But he wasn't going to tell anyone about this, not even Dray. Too embarrassing for him. God he really had to wet his bed.

.

.

.

Mione was looking closely at him and he gave her a head tilt and a smile. Since he started regress, he was way less stressed out. And it was just a week by now. More content and just all in all happier. Dray was the best Caregiver he could wish for. He took care of him and had helped him out.
They started to grow really close thanks to this. Dray even tried to get amends with Ron and Mione. Even to the point that he had apologized. Which was rare and he was proud of Dray. But so far, he had not yet called him Daddy.

"Yes, Mione?" He asked as glancing at the female who gave him a hum but not saying anything. He shrugged it off. It was after nothing and when it was something Mione surely have told him.

"So since when?" It was asked suddenly, and he furrowed his brows and looking at her in pure confusion.

"Since when what?" He asked back because he had no idea what she was talking about.

"Well, since when are you and Draco a thing?" It was said with a sly undertone and even a grin was seen on her lips. This made him freeze for a moment and then feeling his entire face flush deeply.

"We-We aren't, !" He yelped out too loud and he knew that now she wouldn't believe him. Now with a reaction like this.

"Suuure, you two hang up constantly and even go into the Slytherin dorm. So, no need to lie about this." It was said with a cheerful, yet chipper tone and he groaned out as flushing even deeper.

"I am telling you it's not like that. I asked him for help with my homework and he tutors me nothing more." He explains and surprising himself how well this lie had come out of his mouth. God, Dray would have his head when he found out the lie's. As this was a rule added, not to lie to Dray, even in big space.

Lucky this wasn't Dray and he had to lie, and it was more like a white lie as they do indeed do homework. Mione had still been sceptic but let this one go. Lucky for him as he wasn't wanting didn't want to continue to talk about it.

He rushed outside soon, as he and Draco decided to meet each other. It was making him really excited. He skipped around and having a massive grin. Harry couldn't wait to slip and color. He just got a color book from Dray.

By now Slytherin's were used to him entering and even greeted him. He greeted back and rushing to the room which was Dray. Knocking on it and skipping one foot at the time. It was just that he was excited to finally be little again. It wasn't easy, and he really wanted to stay little more. It was really difficult to stay big.

"Hello Harry, how is it going?" Dray asked and he grinned as entering. As soon as the door closed, he hugged the other. It was their ritual, even when Dray wasn't the type of physical person -or so he thought- he enjoyed this as much as Harr .

"Good but Mione was teasing and thinking that we are a couple. Then I used the excuse that you are tutoring me." He explained and the hug soon left. Dray chuckled at this and shook haking his head.

"I guess it makes sense why she thought this. I think everyone sees the shift about us now being suddenly friends." It was explained and he nodded at this.

"Enough of this, what would you want to do, my cute birdy?" It was asked and he flushed first and giggled.

"Colowing, pwetty pleawes?" He asked with a big puppy eyes and the male chuckled ruffled his hair in an affectionate way. Like always, he changed into his onesie, even when it was harder but he was still too shy and to stubborn to let Dray help him.

Still Dray was accepting this decision and helping him with the buttons he couldn't close. The paci was put into his mouth and he sucked onto it. His hands starting to color and he giggled from time to time when he ended up getting his hair ruffled.

Dray watches over him like always and he stopped drawing, as making grabby hands. Cuddles were something that he wanted to have right now. He just is feeling needy right now.

"I am guessing you want cuddles?" It was asked and he nodded, feeling nonresponsive. He just felt littler then usual. Dray seemed to realize this and picking him, and he gripped the fabric of his shirt and snuggles into his arms.

"I was wondering you want to try Pull ups? I was thinking this for a while and I just want to be sure that you don't wet yourself." It was suggested and he whined as feeling his cheeks heat up at this. But it sounded really nice, it was just that he felt shy about this and it was kind of embarrassing.

"I need big words or else I won't be able to know that you want it or not, sweet cheeks." It was soon added, and he pouted because he couldn't understand why he had to use words.

"Kinda..." He muffled through his paci and burying his face into the neck of his Dada.

"I won't force you, but we almost had an a just two days ago because of you being soo little." It was said childishly, and he giggled and nodded shyly.

"Alright then, you want to do it or want me to do it, bud?" Another question and he flushed deeper, but he felt so little that he wasn't sure that he could even do this.

"Dada..." He shyly replied and he felt stiffen for a moment before he felt himself being lifted.

"Okay, Daddy will take care of you and I pinky promise not to look." It was said with happy undertone yet as well reassured. His pinky was taken, and Daddy was doing the pinky promise that made him giggle and squeal in delight.

He was put down and soon his plushy was given into his hand. He put it in front of his face as feeling too shy right now. A coolness was felt, and he whined, not liking the coolness from outside.

"I know, I know. Daddy will hurry up that you will feel warm and cozy, my cute butterfly." Dada's voice was silly, and he couldn't help but giggle at this. A crinkling sound was heard, and he had clothes back on. Like it was promised, it took not too long, then he was picked up. But not without a kiss on his forehead.

"There we go, now you're ready my cute prince." He giggled and soon was picked up again. They cuddled again and he loved the warmth and the calm heartbeat of Dada. Sometimes when he moved, he could hear the slight crinkling sounds and he found the sound funny. Giggling once again. Which resulted in Dada chuckle and he gave a big smile up. Hearing the chuckle of Dada was always something that made him happy. Brought him joy, because it showed that Dada was happy.

.

.

.

He felt a slight pain in down there and not liking it. A whine escaped and he wasn't liking it. His Dada looked instantly concerned and asking him what was wrong.

"Owwchie..." He whined out and Dada tried to find out what was going on. That was until he seemed to know why he was feeling ouchie. So, he gently pressed his stomach and he felt the pain slowly leave and the sound of pipi. It made him cry not liking the wetness down there.

"Daddy got you." It was said reassuringly, and he got a kiss on his temples once again. He whined and soon he was in a new pull up. he was little, and they had cuddled. It was up to the point that, they got the food up here.

He got fed and giggled in delight. Then he fell asleep into the warm and protective arms of Dada, and he couldn't wish for more.