Chapter 3

Trinity's POV

I woke up, early in the morning. I was still annoying how that guy wrecked my clothes. I couldn't get the stains out, last night. How could my sister be in love with a guy like that? I got out of bed and got ready. I came downstairs wearing high waisted skinny jeans, a tight white belly shirt, and a blue and white flannel shirt. I caught a glimpse of my sister, passed out on the couch. I had no idea what time she came back, but I guessed she had a bit too much to drink. I kneeled down and poked her cheek. No response.

I decided to go outside for some fresh air. I unlock the front door, then pushed open the screen door. I stepped out onto the porch, only to just backwards from fear. What? What was he doing here?!

"Good morning, Trinity."
"How... How long have you been there?!"
"I don't know."

I looked back inside, Savannah was still on the couch, motionless. I didn't want all this commotion to wake her up. Ugh, what do I do...

"Get away!" I whisper-screamed.
"Why?"
"Because my sister is asleep and if you wake her, she'll go crazy!" My voice was quiet.
"Looked like she's not the only crazy one, it runs in the family," he smirked.
I slapped him on the arm and tried not to laugh, "Shut up!"
"Let's get out of here, I don't like to whisper."

For some reason, I went with him. I shut the door and walked by his side. We walked around the streets. He talked to me quite a bit. Telling me about his football, family, how he moved to Manchester. His life was pretty interesting, to be honest. When he asked me about myself, I wasn't to sure what to say.

"What about you?"
"Me?"
"Yeah, you. Do you see anyone else with us?"
I laughed, "No."
"What's there about you, tell me anything."
"Hmm... Well there's my obsessive typical sister. She adores you. Seriously."
"Everyone likes me."
"Not me."
"Ouch."
"Sorry to burst your bubble."
"Well, if you got to know me, you'd like me."
"Bet I wouldn't."
"We'll see miss stubborn, what else is there about you?"
"Not much."
"You play football?"
"I try," I laughed.
He was laughing too, "We should play a game, sometime."
"Um, no thanks. You were supposed to just drop me off last night and never come back. What's this all about?"
"I don't know..."

This boy was weird and crazy. He thinks he can just show up at my house like that... Well, he can't because girls, no any normal person, would find it creepy to see some random guy sitting and waiting for you on the porch. Creep. I knew what he's trying to do. He's attempting to be a nice, sweet, cute guy. For me, that's not going to work. Not this time. Sorry, Adnan Januzaj, but you can't get every girl.

Adnan's POV

I liked spending time with Trinity. She was playing hard to get... Right? I got to kick it up a notch. I need to do something big for her. Then I'll win her over. She's special in a way. I'm not sure in what way, but I know she's the one for me.

"Why are you following me exactly?"
I went silent, "Why?"

She kept questioning me. She really wanted an answer out of me.

"Whatever," she finally said, giving up, "It's almost lunch time, do you want to go to Nando's or something for a bite to eat?"
"You're kidding me right? You're trying to be funny, aren't you?"
"What?"
"Oh."
"What's going on?"
"Obviously you haven't heard that story..."

We walked into Nando's and sat down at a table. I would consider this as a date. Her, not too sure, but for me, this was defiantly a date.

Sorry if this chapter was kind of short :/ comment ideas if you like and I'll try to incorporate all suggestions into the story. Having a bit of trouble balancing two fanfictions at once. I'll try my best to update regularly for both! Enjoy reading.