Chapter 29

Adnan's POV

I stayed back after practice to talk to Ryan. He greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, Adnan! How's it going?"
I didn't answer, "Is everything ok?"
"Ryan, I'm about to make a decision... And it may cost me..."
"What are you talking about?"
"I like Trinity. And no matter what anyone says, I'm going to be with her."
He loudly exhaled, "Adnan... Are you two serious?"
"Yes."
"Do you truly love her."
"One hundred and ten percent."
"Well... I mean, I guess I could talk to Louis-"
"Yes!" I cheered, pumping my fist in the air.
"But have you asked your father?!"
"Er, no not yet."
"You're going to right?"
"I was planning on bringing Trinity and explaining everything."
"Hmm... Good luck."
"Thanks, man."

We quickly hugged a little and then I was on my way back to my place. Trinity had spent the night because I thought it'd be easier to pick her up there and take her to my parents, rather than at her house. The drive wasn't too long and Marouane told me before training ended that he'd go out after and leave me to get her.

As I arrived, I got my key ready and unlocked the door. I quietly stepped in and took off my shoes. I walked across to my room and pushed open the door a crack. The lights were off and I saw a bump under the covers which must be Trinity. She was still sleeping.

I felt really gross and sweaty, since it was a hotter day, so I took the time to shower and get cleaned up. I took a towel into the bathroom and started the shower. I wanted to take a quick one and then go wake up Trinity, so that she could get dressed and ready. In my head, I already knew what I was going to wear. A black long sleeve that I would tuck into a pair lighter jeans. I'd wear black shoes.

About ten minutes later, I was done my shower and had a towel wrapped around my waist. I entered the dark room and ripped the covers away from Trinity to wake her up.

"Adnan, stop!" She yelled at me while clawing back at the covers.

She was only dressed in a tank top and her little shorts. She covered herself back up with the covers and hid her face.

"Why are you hiding your beautiful face from me?"
"Adnan, at least let me get changed," she complained.
"You slept so long, it's time to get up."

I lifted the covers and laid down next to her.

"Aw, you're all wet!"
I shook my head and sprayed water everywhere like a dog would, "Like that?"
"No!"

She suddenly stopped squirming around and just looked at me. I stared back at her with a confused look on my face.

"What's wrong?"
"Uh... You're not even dressed."
"So what? I just got out of the shower."
"Well then go get some clothes on!"
"Fine, I will later."
"Then go and let me get changed," she was still hiding underneath the covers.
I pulled them away from her, "Stop hiding! Why are you doing that?"
"It's cold."
"You're lying, there's nothing wrong eighth your body, you're beautiful. Plus, you slept like this and I was right next to you. No need to hide."
She sighed, "I guess you're right..."
"Always am!"
"I wouldn't go that far," she laughed. Her smile was perfect.
"I love you."
"Love you too."

She scooted closer to me and tapped my nose.

"Boop!"
"You 'boop' me one more time and I'll get you," I warned.
She hesitated for a second, then tapped my nose a second time, "Boop!"
"That's it!"

She screamed and made her escape running out of the room. It was cute of her to think that she could get away from me. I chased after her and immediately cornered her and left her with no where to go. In one swift motion, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.