The Silence In Welkin

Theo's POV

"Ahhh~ ", I moaned as Ryan is eating my ass out as he spreads my leg very wide. It pleasures me a lot as my body feels a surge of heat burning inside my body. "A-Ahhh~", I couldn't do much but moan as he chained my arms to his bed before he have his way with me.

"Mmmm~ so slick and wet~ All mine too~", he growled softly while his tongue is wiggling inside my ass. "Your hole....it reeks of that dragon and wolf...grrr. I'm gonna make you mine now~ ", he growled a little bit feral as I could feel his sharp fangs showing and graze my ass cheek. "Alright~ you're wet enough hehe~", he let go of my ass, gripping one of his paw on my chest.

"Prepare to be my queen~ Theo~", he licks my cheek then continue to my lips as he kisses me while our tongues are wrestling with each other. He's very strong that I submit to him and keep moaning. Then, I felt a huge rod poking my wet hole but I couldn't think what it was until the huge rod rams itself into my hole with only Ryan's slobber as a lube.

"Fuck! You feel so tight mate! Guess those assholes doesn't have what a real man have!", he roars excitedly as he pounds my hole mercilessly while his speed gets even faster. Each thrust of his cock gave me tingles and sparks as he easily hits my sweet spot. I squirmed and tried to move so that his cock won't go too deep but he has his hold on me, locking my movement while his cock freely destroys my boy cunt.

Ahh fuck! He's too big and he's probably the same size as Gazeff and Lucas but him being a demon makes his sex drive very high. "I want to make you my queen~ And then we can rule over the underworld hehe~", he said in between his grunts as he struggle to push his cock deep into my tight ass. "So sexy~", he growls again as he leaks his pre while my cock is already leaking a lot like a faucet. I keep moaning while his pounding gets even faster and stronger.

"I'm getting close, Theo!", he grunts even louder, drooling all over me as he gets near to my neck. "C-Cum inside m-me!", I yelled at him as I couldn't hold it anymore. "GRRRAWWRR...GRAWR!!", he growled but more feral, biting into my neck forcefully while I cums all over myself. He keep biting and thrusting as fast as he can as he's about to burst inside me.

"HERE IT COMES!!", he released my neck and holds me tight as I could feel his multi-knot forced itself into my ass, locking my ass while he releases massive amount of load into me. Fuck his cum is too much! It burns my insides as if his seed was feeling like lava but doesn't hurt my womb. His cum feels very potent and thick that my belly bulges very big. Big enough to show that he didn't let any of his seed drips out of me.

"Little demon puppies for my queen~", he licks my neck where he bit me and rubs my swollen belly. "T-Thanks I guess..." was all I could say as I still couldn't do much and my ass feels very sore that I couldn't feel my legs. "You're welcome, my queen~", he kisses my lips again and lays next to me but his cock is still inside me. It worries me as I still could feel his cock shooting his seed into my womb.

(MEANWHILE IN OTHER PLACE)

Lucas's POV

Where is my mate! He could be anywhere! That demon bastard took my mate!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! I keep pacing around the streets of my mate's neighbourhood. I couldn't feel his presence around here but our mating bond tells me that he's still near but where? "Fuck it! I'm gonna crash into any house!!".

I called my assistant to get some information on this Ryan Abane dude. He said that Ryan lives near the Welkin Hill which should be near to the Forest Of Dycamoor. I ride my bike and starts to go full speed ahead as the mating bond feels like it's changing. It doesn't look good!

After a few minutes, I arrive at the Welkins. Suddenly, a bunch of light appears from the sky and hits the hill. I knew what happened here so I took out my blade and rushes to attack the familiar faces. It was Gazeff and Kadence. If they're here, that means Theo is nearby!!

"Alright where is my mate!!", I shouts while entering Eternal Focus state. "That's my line!", the both of them said but continues to attack each other. "Eternal Focus: Sapphire Line", I said in my mind, swinging my sword forward very quick. Then, a huge slash wave appears and cuts the ground while also destroying magic of both Kadence and Gazeff.

"Tsurlebagh Third Form! Rubiclear!!", Kadence yells and suddenly a huge amount of cube appears around him. "Rubiclear: Ridiculous Miracle!", he cast another magic causing the cubes to move around him and seems to act as a barrier. "Eternal Focus: Quartz Replication!", I copied his power and create my own cubes around me.

"DEAD SURVIVAL!!!", Gazeff yells too and summons a lot of undead. "Giga Break", an unfamiliar voice said and the ground suddenly creates tremor so I jump to fly from it while Gazeff easily floats. A lady in half black and half white dress appears from the ground while looking like a mismatched lady. "What the fuck is that!?", I shouts at Gazeff as it's probably his magic. "I HAVE NO IDEA SO FUCK OFF!", he charged at me but I block his attack.

"Rubiclear: Wild Destiny!", Kadence shoots cube at the lady but it doesn't seem to hurt her. "Could she be...a monstrum?", Kadence said while I struggle with Gazeff. "Guys! We should run now! That's a monstrum!! Ranked A too!", Kadence said as he keeps shooting at the lady. "Giga Break", the lady casts the same attack but it seems like the ground and tremor is chasing us. "Undead! Go kill her!", Gazeff commands his undead to attack the monstrum but it was ineffective.

"Eternal Focus: Sapphire Line!", I slash at the direction of the lady but it gets block by a tremor. "Guys! It's pointless to attack this type of monstrum! We need a plan! ", Kadence said but Gazeff doesn't care so he blindly attacks the lady but this time the lady teleports to dodge. "Shit! Stop moving!!", Gazeff yelled but the lady keep teleporting while using Giga Break again.

"Rubiclear!", Kadence pulled Gazeff from the lady using his cubes as a huge tremor appears in front of the lady. "Be careful! This monstrum has high intelligence!", Kadence said again as the lady smirks at us. This is a big problem. I haven't found my Theo and this monstrum could be destroying the city if left alone.

(To be continued )