I Want You Next Time

(Up there is Theo's dad, Kyle Leonard)

Ryan's POV

I'm bored today and was sleeping on my seat. I decided to go to the bathroom for a quick splash on my face. After I'm done, I get back to my class in a hurry as I left my bag on the chair which my stuff inside of it kinda exposed. As I got in, I saw someone on my seat and damn that scent hit me again which caused me to get horny. I licked my lips and walks toward the person on my seat. Then, I hugs him as I knew that it was mate from the other day.

"Sorry but yer in my seat.", I carries him and put him on the seat in front me. I have a lewd plan of course since I get to see his sexy ass because I'm behind him. "I didn't know...sorry," mate said and he's making me go crazy as I just heard his cute voice. He bring his bag to his seat and continues his nap which gave me an idea. I walks to his back and slowly lift him up. Then, I sit on his seat and lay him on my chest with his sexy ass pressed on my bulge. Fuck~ I want to claim him now and make the people outside the class jealous because they where there the whole time. I hold him tight in my embrace and sniffs his hair which smells so good.

I kept him like that until the bell rings. I don't want him to wake up but he did and I quickly shift back to my seat before he even know. Heh I did a little bit of something before letting him go.

Theo's POV

I woke up with a something hard rubbing my ass but I think it was nothing and I rub my ass as it touched a soft pillow and in the middle of the pillow is something hard. Damn I'm horny right now but I need to go through this day. Even though the feeling on my ass was gone, I could feel something itchy inside my ass. I rub my ass again but it didn't stop the itching.

I shrugged it off. The teacher came in with a scary aura around him. "Good morning class. Today we have a new student with us today. Mr.Leonard will you?", I get up from my seat and introduce myself with good manner since I don't want to be rude on my first day. My classmates stare at me in awe and I kept my posture solid as I didn't want any attention from them but the opposite happen and there were gossips about me. Probably about something else and I sit down after I'm done with my introduction.

"Ok very good Mr.Leonard. I'm your homeroom teach and my name is Mr.Ronald. Anyway, class open your Magical Study Book to the page 65 and lets continue our study on magical apparatus. ", he said as he takes out some tools that are magical apparatus. These are the tools we hunter uses to help us in our magic study. I was too focused on the tools as I didn't notice the demon hound on my back is heating up and drooling for my ass. Mr.Ronald got us in a pair and gave each pair a tool. Our task is to try and figure out how to use it and I got paired with the demon hound. "Ummm hello. I'm Theodore Leonard and you?", I said getting his attention from the stare he gave me. "Hey. I'm Ryan Abane. Nice to meet ya.", he grins at me with a seductive look on his face and I looks away. "Nice to meet ya too".

I was working on the tool while he kept touching me and examinate my body as he faked his assist on the tool. He is working more on me than the tool. Then, he put his left arm on my shoulder and his other hand went into his pocket. I heard a click and the itching inside my ass is gets stronger as something was vibrating in my fucking ass. I couldn't control myself as I'm in heat this week and I held my moan from going out. Damn it! My ass feels so hot and my cock was hard inside my pants. Ryan grope my left pec with his big hand which was resting on my shoulder and he licked his lips as he stare at how horny I get. I used my magic again to create an illusion around me so that no one can see me getting horny. My pre got out and smeared in pants but Ryan didn't release me and he put his other hand on my thigh near my hard boner. Ahhh~ I let out a small moan and he loves it as he went closer to me. Then, he nibbles on my ear and gropes my cock as he got into my pants quickly. He rubs my cock to the shaft and I was leaking a lot of pre as he big and rough hand had made my cock more harder as he squeezed it a little. I made my illusion more stronger so that no one can see us doing this as I was panicking. I'm going to burst and before I could shoot my load, Ryan forcefully jerk my cock and the vibrator insidey ass went more faster. He was getting horny too so he pull out my his massive knotted cock and my hand went autopilot as it holds his tip and is milking the monster cock. He leaks pre as soon as my grip on his cock went from the tip to his knot and I couldn't hold myself any longer. I came on his hand while he literally blasted his load on my hand. I was moaning more louder but not enough for people to hear us. I licked my cum on his palm and my palm too. Mixing them both in his mouth, he kissed my lips and have me a taste of our mixed load.