Spending Time Together

Theo's POV

I opens my eyes and felt lightheaded. The dizziness slowly fades as my vision gets more clear. My throat felt sore and my ass feels cold. I tried to get up but my body won't allow me to move. I look around and see that I'm tied to a chair that is stucked to the floor. I tried to shout for help but my voice didn't came out. My drool drips from my mouth and it seems that I had a gag on very deep into my throat. 

"Mmmmmph....",muffled voice could only echoes in this place. Looks like a warehouse or something. It reeks of blood and musk. Not a good combination but its hard to breath with my mouth gagged and body tied very hard to this chair. A voice whispered into my ears and a presences was behind me. I couldn't do much but listen to my kidnapper. "How are you feeling baby boy?". I growls at the voice that is very familiar. I remember what happened before I passed out.

"Mmpphh mm mffhf", I tried to speak but can't and he smiled at me. "Awww... sorry but I can't let you go anymore", he licks my ear and gropes my body. It didn't feel right but he knows about my sensitive body part. I got a boner which I tried my best to hold it back. "Baby boy is hard for me. That's good~. Let's start our mating since you're up", he said with an evil smirk and his paw slides into my underwear as I only have my underwear on.

"Now you will be mine~", he said again and strips his clothes, revealing his tough and bulkier body. Its more hairy than the last time I met him. "Hmmm it looks like my seed is still inside of you...good because we can now proceed to our mating", he grabs his cock and tease it a bit as it quickly hardens and he rubs it against my wet hole. "Mmmmph!!!", I tried to scream and he smiles as he takes out the gag off of my mouth. It was long enough to make my breathing very difficult.

"Fuck you Gazeff! Let me go!! I hate you!!", I snarls at him as he gets closer to my face but he pinch my nipple which makes me moans and he took the chance to enter my mouth with his tongue. "Mmmmmm I love you. You taste soooo good. Mmmm~", his passionate kiss made me fall for his touches. My body submit to him and I couldn't feel my brain functioning anymore.

He knows my body very well and always get his way through me. "Ahhh~ fuck you're tight babe even after those males took your virginity before me...", he growls and his cock enters my ass in a slam with his seed in my ass as a lube. "AHHHH!! TOO BIG!! PULL IT OUT!! PLEASE GAZEFF!!", I screamed and he kiss my neck on the bite mark with his big cock screwing my ass more deeper.

"Don't worry. You will feel the pleasure of my cock baby boy~", he said and sucks on my bite mark as he slowly thrust my sweet spot in my ass. It send tingles all over my body and my mind is going crazy as it makes my whole body want his touch. Gazeff hugs me tight as he breeds my ass more faster with his knot almost get into my ass. Damn.... it stretched my hole wider every time it goes in.

"I want you so damn bad and now you're mine!", he came inside my ass and knots me deeply which will ensure me to bare his pups although its a very low chance if we're both males. His seed fills my ass a lot and my belly gets swollen with his seed.

"Ahhh~ now the mating is done, you will be my wife and we'll be happy with our family", he whispers into my ear and I was crying as he mates me. "I don't want this... I hate you... I'll not bare your pups...". As I said that, he slaps my face and growls at me. "YOU WILL HAVE MY PUPS AND BE THEIR MOTHER!", he yells at me and my ears drooped in submission.

He held my chin up and caress my cheek which he slapped. "I'm sorry but you have to understand this. You're mine and I will make sure that we'll be happy together". With that, he kissed my lips and I just ignore him completely as I feel depression clouded my whole mind. My aura darkens and he felt it. "Babe. Please don't be sad. I'm doing this for the sake of our happiness", he untied me and lifts me up as he brought me to a bedroom that is very different than the warehouse. It was well decorated and filled with my favourite stuff.

I managed to smile and decided to accept my fate. I can't escape. I can't outrun him. He is stronger than me. He will watch me the whole time. He won't sleep unless I'm chained to the bed. He had cameras watching only at me. He had those shadow he used earlier to guard the outside of the warehouse. This warehouse is camouflage. No one will save me.

I still hope for someone to save me. I hope for Kadence to save me because I really like him and had a crush the first time we've met. I laid on the bed and feels myself losing my hope as it has been a week since no one finds me and Gazeff was the only one that take cares of me. He may had to leave for work but he still take cares of me. I don't know but I feel safe with him even when I hate him.

Maybe this is the end. I just rub my still swollen belly. His cum didn't drip out of my ass as he puts a buttplug into my ass. As day goes on, Gazeff kept breeding my ass to make sure that I bare his pups. So far there are no symptoms of pregnancy. I like it if I were to be pregnant but it seems that I would still have a long way.

Gazeff's POV

My cute mate is on the bed, sleeping peacefully with his favourite teddy with him. I laid next to him and wraps my arms around him, rubbing his cum-filled belly. Still no sign of pregnancy. I sighs and nuzzles his neck as I slowly falls asleep with him.

Marcus's POV

I was searching in the east side of the town which is the Hollow Wood. Its an eerie forest with the dead wandering around in it. As I went deeper into the forest, I saw something that is not supposed to be here. Something not on the map. The sound of generators could be heard and I sneaks closer to the suspicious warehouse.

"Why is there a warehouse in this forest? Does someone lives here?", I muttered and puts a micro camera on the window. I turn it on and takes out my phone. Connected and... there. A vision of the inside of the warehouse is shown and it seems like someone does live here. I opens one of the small window and sniffs the air inside. This scent... it belongs to my mate! "Theo is here!", whispers yell and I want to save Theo. The news told me that he was missing and no evidence of his death is found so he must be alive.

"I have to do something...". I decided that its too dangerous to sneak into the warehouse so I left my camera and ran away from it. Don't worry Theo! I will save you!

(Sensei gets his spotlight next chapter)