Our Bond is Better Now

(Up there is *yawns* Kadence Night)

Theo's POV

I was in shock.  I couldn't hold my thoughts from exploding inside my head as I processes what Lucas said to me. I was too shock that I fainted as I got kiss by him again. Too much.....love. Lucas yells for me as I faints with me holding my paw and rubs it gently.

Lucas's POV

I was scared of what he might say in respond to my proposal. He couldn't believe and he faints again which made me worry. I holds his paw and rubs it gently. Then, I bring him back to my mansion in the woods. I was both happy for he can finally be with me at my place and scared that he might be rejecting my proposal. I quickly dash into my room and puts him down on my king-sized bed.

As he was still unconscious, I stared on his average body frame which is kinda hot and I rubs his abs, wondering how many of our little eggs can he handle. I shook my head as now is not the time but it is time for me to strengthen our bond. With my clothes stripped, I got on top of him and holds him close to me as I starts to kiss his lips again. He is now awake as I deepen our kiss.

Theo's POV

I was about to wake up with hope that I was in my room but I woke up to see that Lucas is kissing me with hard pressure. My mind is turning around as I felt his heated body against mine. This means that he either wants to make out with me as he could be in heat or strengthen our bond so that he can have children with me. KYA! I didn't have thought about it but I do love to have children but not now!

"Before you even try anything, you better use protection or else I will...I will....hate you even more!", I said which made him flinched and nuzzles my neck as I heard his whimpers. "I just want to strengthen our bond. I want to have you.", he said with sadness in his tone and I sighs as I knew I didn't just yell at him but I was threatening him. "I promise it won't hurt and you can only have child with me once we strengthen our bond.",he said as he went back dominant mode and pins my arms down. His tail force my legs to be spread as he was teasing my virgin hole.

"Strip or I will make you", he demanded and I just stay there dumbfounded by his completely different behaviour. He looks just like when he fought my dad. "I. Said. Strip!", I quickly strip my clothes and I couldn't help but stare at his big pecs and sexy abs. His wings blew us wind as we were sweating and his arms is so damn big. His legs easily pins mine as his scaled tail keep playing with my virgin hole. I let out a small moan as I couldn't keep it.

"Good. Now stay still so that this won't hurt. I promised you that this won't hurt so trust me.", I nods and looks away only to have his rough paw forcing me to look into his yellow eyes. I moans louder as his tail went deeper into my hole and I could feel it wiggle in there. "Ahhh~ Fuck.", I said which made him smile and his paw trailed down my body down to my abs.

"This can only be filled with our child. Our child. You have to understand that you belong to me and I won't hesitate to kill.", I gulped and nods again. His smile softens and his tail release my ass only to be rub against a big, hard, hot and spiky feeling. I gasps as he rubs his cock on my ass and teases my hole which made me want to feel his meat inside of me.

"I will enter your ass babe so it might hurt a bit.", as he said that, he pushed his cock into my ass but only half of it could fit into my ass. I moans louder whenever he moves his spiky cock as he was scratching my inside and I grips on the bed sheets, not caring how fancy it is. "You like that don't you? I can tell that you love it by the look on your face. I've been wanting to do this with my mate for so long. Fuck babe you're tight!", he thrust further hitting all the right spot thanks to his spiky cock. I couldn't believe this is how it feels to have someone to take your first time.

"Please Lucas...please make the pain go away...", I whimpers as it hurts a lot and my cock was leaking like a fountain. "Don't worry babe. It will be over soon cuz I'm leaking as well", my cock was gripped by his tail and gets jerk by it. I was a moaning mess as he does all the pleasurable job while I just moan which mades him want me even more. "Nghh! I'm cumming!!", I came on his tail and he roars loudly as he came inside my ass. As he cums, he pushed all the way into my ass and it was so big inside it. He came like a volcano inside of me and keep filling me up for at least 15 minutes and still going. He didn't release me but he kiss my lips and I happily returns it. My first time doing it happens to be Lucas.

"Thanks babe for handling the pain. I love you so much and I will marry you even if you don't want to cuz you're mine.", he bites my shoulder and our bond gets stronger. He shifted us as he lays down while I was on his chest. He still didn't pull out but I'm sure if he did then all the cum would pour out. I hugs him and falls asleep as he hugs me too and joins me to sleep.

Gazeff's POV

"Fucking hell! That bastard took what's mine!! I'm gonna make sure he pays a lot for fucking my boyfriend!! He is still mine! I want him even more than anything else. I killed all those who had sex with me. I will make sure that I breed Theo's ass and cums a lot so that he won't reek of that dragon!", I will have to do something. I am going to make him mine and even if it's gonna take years for him to accept me then I will take it.

(*yawns* Next time)