Chapter 2

Narrator: The long school day ended for the teens but a few would still be at school for another hour or so.

~Abby's P.O.V~

I quickly got ready and went to the gym to stretch. A few minuets later a girl sat in front of me and started to stretch too. The girl had in a braided underarmour head band and her diry blonde hair up in a bun.

"Hi," I said wanting to know who she is.

"Hi," she said back.

After talking for a good 3 minuets, I learned her name is Maddie Payne and she's really cool and funny. Haley joined us soon after we got done talking and we all started talking. After about 7 minuets of talking and laughing, the blow of a whistle was hearda and we all knew volleyball tryouts were starting. Well...here we go..

Meanwhile...

~Julie's P.O.V~

Me and Kaylee waited for cheerleading tryouts to start and we couldn't wait. As we were talking we saw a flash. We looked over to see where it came form and saw a girl with really wavy/curly brunette hair and glasses holding a camera. Both Kaylee and I walked over to her ad started to talk. After a minuet or so we found out her name is Destiny and that she is in the photography club. The 3 of us became instant firends but after 5 minuets Me and Kaylee had to tryout for cheerleading and Destiny had to leave.

Narrator: After the long hours of taking pictures for yearbook, and tryouts; the girls went home.

*Next Day*

Abby, Maddie, and Haley looked at the volleyball tryout sheet and nearly screamed. THEY ALL MADE THE TEAM! The three ran into Julie, Kaylee, and Destiny on their way to class and started talking until they had to go to class. The six girls became friends almost instantly and made sure to exchange numbers before heading off to class. 

*Lunch*

The 6 friends met up in the hallway and then walked to lunch together. After getting their food, they all walked to their lunch table but as they were walking Abby bumped into a tattooed black haired guy. It was her brother Zayn. She smiled at him and sat down with her friends.

~Abby's P.O.V~

I sat down and all the girls just started at me in shock.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"Do you know who you just bumped into!?" Julie asked.

Of course I knew who I bumped into, it's my brother Zayn. They didn't know that though so I just acted like I didn't know and shook my head.

"He's 1/9 of the most dnagerous group here at Hendersonville High," Kaylee informed.

"The group is made up of jocky jouniors." Destiny said.

"They all have tattoos and piercings." Haley  continued.

"Don't get close to them. They can be violent towards anyone." Maddie finished.

I nodded my head again & thought about what they said. Zayn? In a group of violent people? Yes he has tattoos and piercings, but he'd never hurt anyone. Or Would He?

*Car Ride Home*

Me and Zayn were having a regular conversation, when I decided to ask him about the group. 

"Zaynie?"

"Yeah Abbs?"

"Do you know the group of the 9 Juniors that everyone's scared of?"