Chapter 32

X Liam's P.O.V X

It's been 3 months since Abby dumped me. Every time I see her she's with a boy laughing and smiling or with the girls. When ever she looks at me in class or glances my way, I can't help but feel heart broken. I should've just stopped drinking and talked with the other guys, but I didn't. I guess I thought Sophia was Abby when I saw her and kissed her.

I try not to think about it too much, but every time I lay in the hammock or play with Loki everything just starts coming back. She looks...happy now and that kills me. Here it is 3 months later and she's over it while it tears me apart to see her with another guy smiling. I don't know if she's dating anyone or not but if she is...then I know i've lost her for good.

I look down and the spider tattoo on my hand and smile a bit seeing the placement and the letter A thats on the back of the spider. The spider represents Spider-Man and the A on the back represents Abby. She loves Spider-Man and always loved proving me on wrong when I said a wrong fact about Spider-Man. I smiled remembering why the place ment of the spider is so important. The first Spider-Man movie where Peter was bit on his hand by the spider, thats where the tat was. 

I grabbed my books as the bell rang and headed to lunch. On my way to my locker some one ran into me and said sorry.

"It's fine man." I said.

He nodded and ran off down the hall. I was walking to the cafeteria after putting my stuff up and I saw Abby hug the guy I ran into. He kissed her cheek and let her go. I frowned. That's it I guess. She's dating someone. I went to lunch and sat down and poked at my food. I looked over and saw the guy sitting with Abby, Maddie, Julie, and Haley. They were all laughing.

*End of the Day*

I watched at the posters for the upcoming spring formal were being put up. The Sophomores are getting a formal a week before the Seniors get prom. I was gonna ask Abby to it but she's got plans I guess. I grabbed the single rose that sat in my locker and threw it in the trash. I walked out of school building and light a cigarette and leaned against my car waiting for Maddie so I could go home.