Chapter 26 ~ Boys' Gifts!

X Zayn's P.O.V X

All the girls made us sit on the couch then they all went to grab something. Once they came back, Haley handed me a bod wrapped in some seasonal wrapping. I cocked my eyebrow and began to unwrap the box. I pulled the lid off and picked up the new leather jacket.

" Since you gave me your leather jacket, I bought you a new one." Haley said smiling.

I grinned at her and shook my head.

"You didn't have to."

"Oh but I did."

I pecked her cheek and the rest of the boys went.

X Calum's P.O.V X

Kaylee handed me a fairly heavy, kinda big, rectangular shaped present. I opened the present and my eyes widened. It's a collage made up of pictures of us.

"This is amazing." I said smiliing.

"Glad you like it." 

I smiled and pecked her lips.

X Ashton's P.O.V X

I unwrapped the box to find that it was felt. That means it is a bracelet or necklace. I opened ad saw a dog tag that said 'Destiny's Egg'. I chuckled and slipped it on a saw her dog tag said 'Ashton's Chick'. 

"I love it babe."

"Thanks Ash."

I kissed her cheek.

X Luke's P.O.V X

I ripped the paper off to find a cardboard box. Johannah handed me a knife and I cut the tape and handed it back to her. I opened the box an dpulle dout a varsity jacket. It's blue and has Hemmings on the back of it. I smiled and kissed Julie's cheek then thanked her.

"Welcome Luke." she said smiling.

X Harry's P.O.V X

I opened the red felt box and saw a bracelet their. I picked it up and saw 96 hanging from it.

"96?" I questioned.

"Your football number duh." Maddie said smiling.

I smiled and kissed her nose.

"Cute kitten absolutely adorable."

X Liam's P.O.V X

I heard Abby's giggle come from behind me and I turned around.  In her arms was a Alaskan Klee Kai puppy that is black and white and a cute little fluffy tail.

"Abbs really?"

"What you sad you wanted a dog and said this one was cute so ta-da." she said handing me the puppy.

I smiled and held the small, adorable little dog.

"I'll name him Loki."

She smiled and rubbed Loki's head.