Epilogue

After the boys finished up high school;

Niall: Went to a college in Ireland and ended up being a pro soccer player for Derby County, his favorite team. While playing soccer, he met a girl at one of his games and later married her. A year after marriage they had a girl and her name was Jessica Rose Horan. Two years later her little brother Jamie Ryan Horan was born.

Louis: Went to college in Manchester and, like Niall, became a pro player as well. He played for Manchester United and the first match of his career was against Derby County. Sadly while Lou had a fairly strong relationship with a girl it didn't work out. He was the last one to get married out of the boys, but had 4 kids. His first boy was born with the name Tommy Jay Tomlinson. 3 years later he had twins by the names of Mary Jane Tomlinson and Elizabeth Sarah Tomlinson. His youngest was born a boy and his name was Bradley William Tomlinson.

Michael: Mikey, Ash, Luke and Calum's band took off and they became a hugely known punk rock band. The name was called 5 Seconds of Summer but became known as 5 SOS by all their fans. Mikey got married to a beautiful girl and didn't have kids, but was still happy.

Zayn and Haley: Zayn graduated from an Art College and did just what he wanted to do. Haley became a beautician and was pretty famous. They were married for 4 years then had one kid, a boy named Zachary Wade Malik.

Luke and Maddie: Luke had the same career as Mikey so 5 SOS!! Maddie became a stay at home mom and followed Luke on tour. Two years after Maddie graduated high school they married. 9 months after the wedding they welcomed little Lilly Grace Hemmings into the world.

Calum and Kaylee: 5 SOS!! Kaylee followed Calum on tour just like Maddie did with Luke. Calum proposed at a concert in front of about 1 million people 5 months after Kaylee was on tour with him. She had twins. Thye were both girls! The oldest was named Mia Rose Hood and the youngest was named Letty Cassie Hood. (Both of their names from Fast and Furious.)

Ashton and Destiny: 5 SOS!! Destiny did some touring with Ashton but just basically stayed with his family while he was gone. He proposed when he got his first break off tour and had to leave right before the tour ended to be with Destiny when she gave birth to Lucas Fletcher Irwin. When the second tour started he took a month off from the start of that because Destiny gave birth to Laken Hope Irwin.

Harry and Julie: Harry went to culinary school and opened his own bakery. Julie finished high school and helped Harry with the Styles' Bakery. They married a few months after Julie graduated and had their baby boy a year later. His name was James Edward Styles. James came from Niall and Liam's middle name and he just took Harry's middle name.

Liam and Abby: Liam went on to being a pro boxer like he wanted. While his career was everything he wanted, Abby and him couldn't make the relationship last much longer after he left so they split. 4 years later, Abby went into the UFC as a nurse for after the matches. Liam was pummeled by a HUGE guy so he had to get bandaged and they started dating again soon after. 5 months later they were married. On Liam's birthday, his first son was born and his name was Reese Jeremy Payne. 3 years later, Max James and Amelia Dawn Payne were born. 2 years later they had a another girl. Sadly, Terra Grace Payne died a few months after birth due to health complications.