Chapter 34

*Wednesday*

X Harry's P.O.V X

 I walked around looking for the perfect kitten. After 30 minuets, I had found the right one. I paid for the kitten, a collar for it, and food. I put the collar on the little kitten and drove to my destination with the kitten on my lap. I drove through multiple lights and then pulled into the driveway. I unbuckled my seat belt and picked up the kitten carrying it over to the door.

I took a deep breath and knocked. I waited a few seconds and then the door opened. There she was. My ex who I love. I smiled at her.

''Hey Maddie.''

"Uh hey Harry. Liam's not here he's at the gym right now. I can-"

"I wanted to talk to you." I said cutting her off.

"Ok.''

''Look I wanted to say sorry for being an a$$ when you beat up Gracey. You were right and you were smart to dump me cause that was stupid of me to go on her side instead of my girlfriend's."

"Ok well apology accepted."

"Thanks but I kinda might have bought you a gift as well." I said and showed her the kitten.

"Awwwww Harry it's adorable."

I smiled and handed the kitten to her. She set the kitten down and watched as it examined the house.

"I got the kitten food in my car if you want it." 

"Uh yes please i'll get a bowl if you bring in the food please." 

I nodded and walked to the car and grabbed the bag of kitten food and carried it in.

"Sup Styles?" 

I look over to the couch and see Abby.

"I didn't know you were here."

"Yeah neither did Liam why do you think he isn't here."

"Oh and just so you know he wanted to ask you something but he couldn't find you in the hallways at school."

"I'll ask him about it on Monday."

"OK." I walked to the kitchen where Maddie sat in the floor playing with the kitten. I set the bag down where Maddie told me too. 

"I got a question for you." I said to Maddie.

"What is it?"

"Can we go out again? I promise if I make another stupid mistake you can dump me and I wont ask you out ever again." I said.

She thought about it for a minuet then said, "Yes."

I smiled.

"So what you gonna name him?"

"Chester."

"Cute name for the kitten."