Chapter 9

Key: QB- Quarter Back, MLB- Middle Line Backer, RC- Right Center, RB- Running Back, LB- Line Backer, and RRB- Right Running Back. ENJOY! :)

Narrator: Today was the day! East Eagles and Hendersonville Hawks will start the football season for their high school district. As all the boys' families and sisters talked, the boys got ready in the locker room and waited for game time. 

At 8:30 the crowd got silent as the announcer announced (really? -_-*) the East High Eagles then shortly after the Hawks were announced.

"The main players you need to watch tonight from the Hawks are, QB Harry Styles, MLB/RC Liam Payne, RB Luke Hemmings, and LB/RRB Zayn Malik!"

"Now will you please stand for the National Anthem."

After the Anthem the cheerleaders got ready for kick off as the people in the stands jingled their keys.

*Skip to Halftime*

All the girls went to the locker room hurriedly. Maddie made sure Liam was ok since he was hit fairly hard hit to the head and th eother girls checked on their brothers. They stayed for the paryer adn kissed their brothers' cheeks and then went back out to the stands.

*Skip*

There's 1:30 left on the clock and hawks need a touch down to win. Harry has the ball, both Luke and Liam have two peopl on them. Harry throws it down the middle and Zayn catches the ball over his shoulder!

"He's past the 50, 40, 30, 20, 15! this could be it folks!"

BAM!!

Two defenders from the Eagles hit him ad he flips in the air.

"Maliks not getting up folks!"

Abby went rushing down the steps of the bleachers and onto the feild and over to her brother where the Assistant coach and Head coach were also. 

"You ok Zayn??"

"Yeah. I'm good." He sits up slowly. "Coach call a time out when I get up."

The coach nodded and Abby helped Zayn up and over to the sidelines. Zayn set down his helment adn removed his jersey and pads. Abby grabbed ice packs and a wrap.

"Mate don't Push yourse;f if you need to rest then dont play." Liam said.

"I'll be fine." Zayn said.

Abby wrapped his ribs up pressing and putting ice packs in the places that made him wince.

"That was a hard a$$ hit mate. Sit out." Luke advised.

"Mate's I got this." Zayn said and pulled his peds and jersey back on and grabbed his helment.

Abby kissed his cheek. 

"Be careful." she said running back to her seat in the stands.

 The clock has 15 seconds left adn the boys have enough for a punt. The set up for the punt. There's the snap but no kick! A fake punt! The 'punter throws the ball and Zayn catches it and is abou tto be hit in the back until Liam tackles the dude.

"TOUCHDOWN HAWKS!!! 27 - 24!! HAWKS WIN FOLKS!!!!!"

The girls ran out of the stands an onto the feild and hugged their brothers.

Abby looked over to Liam and mouthed a thank you to him. He just smiled and winked at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the teens waited for Zayn to show up. The boy got an idea of how to thank Zayn for the win at yesterday's game. Ashton saw Zayn pull into the school parking lot and informed the guys. Zayn olny took three steps from his car until he got drenched in water! He laughed.

"Mates really??"

"Hey you won the game for us congratz bud!" Calum said.

Zayn juat shook his head and took off his shirt and grabbe dhis hoodie fromthe back of his car and changed into it. All the boys walked into school and saw a hug banner hung from the ceiling saying 'Congratz Hawks!!' with a football helment painted beside it and a polka-dotted school colors background. The lads smiled and felt proud.