Chapter 30

X Zayn's P.O.V X

"Ready to go?" I said to Haley.

"Yep." she said smiling and throwing on her leather jacket.

We are taking a walk through the town today just spending some time together after school. We walked around going in shops and looking around. After a while we found a candy store that millions of little candies to choose from. Me and Haley looked around inside the candy store. We got all different kinds of candy and I made Abby a small bag of sour candies. I saw a stuffed tiger and grabbed it really quick and paid for everything. 

"Here ya go." I said handing Haley her candy bag.

"Thanks Zayn."

I handed her the stuffed tiger and she grinned and kissed my cheek. 

"It's adorable Zayn thank you for getting me a stuffed tiger."

"Well i know they're your favorite animal."

We walked around town for a few more hours and then went to get something to eat.

After eating I went home with Haley and helped her with homework and we layed down on her bed and talked. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Haley asked around 8.

"Yeah."

She got up and picked a random movie putting it in and grabbed blankets throwing them at me. I chuckled and fixed the blankets. She got back on the bed and cuddled into me. I smiled and held her close as we watched the movie. We soon fell asleep.

*Next Day*

Haley stirred awake and looked at me.

"Morning babe." i said kissing her forehead.

She smiled and got up and went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed. I got up and got dressed and gelled my hair. After she was ready we went to school. We walked in and she went to tak to Julie and Maddie. I followed since none fo my friends were here yet. I soon felt someone push past me and it was Abby. She grabbed her stuff and slammed her locker. What's wrong with her?