Chapter 37

~Abby's P.O.V~

I walked into school to be met by Jett and Scott. We walked and talked to my locker. These two goofballs are twins and they are like two more brothers to me. I love them to death but in a sisterly way. Some girls think they both are just Bae and it's funny to see them nearly drool over the two. To be honest i probably would be like that too, but a fricken lying, cheating, sport playing, batman loving, sophomore has my heart. I was talking to the boys when I saw Liam. 

He's wearing his black shirt, black skinny jeans, and his black boots. His black shirt was fitted tightly around his biceps and a bit snug at his chest. He, of course, had his jeans sagging a bit and he even wore a belt. He made it over to the boys at his locker and was soon lost in the group of boys.

I stopped staring when I heard Jett laugh along with Scott.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You..haha..you were....haha.. you were just like.. Daaaaaaaaayummmmm." Jett said laughing.

I just shrugged. "He's hot; even if he did cheat on me, nothing's gonna change how I feel about him even though I hide it from him."

Scott put his arm around my shoulders. "You never know Abbs. He could be to scared to ask you out again since you're hanging out with us a lot."

I chuckled. "Yeah maybe."

I kissed their cheeks and headed to my first block.

*Last class of the day*

X Liam's P.O.V X

I sat in sixth bored out of my mind! Why can't school be over sooner?? At least I have 6th with Abby. I smiled a bit and turned around a bit. She was working on the book work we had. She'd occasionally bite her pencil and cock her eyebrow being confused at a question. She's so adorable when she's focused. I grinned and turned around and started on finishing my work. 

I packed up my stuff and leaned back in my seat. I closed my eyes waiting for the bell so i could go home. We still had 15 minuets left. I sat there with my eyes closed then opened them when something caught my attention.

"Oh come on! You are a sl*t and you know it!!" I heard a guy yell.

"NO I'M F*CKING NOT JOSH!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY STAND THERE AND SAY YOU'RE NOT!!!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE GUYS AROUND YOU!!!"

"I HAVE FRIENDS THAT JUST HAPPEN TO BE GUYS!!! BIG F*CKING DEAL!!!!"

"It is when you have s*x with them all the time cause you were cheated on because you're not as good as you think you are!! Like seriously why else would he have cheated on you!!?"

I didn't hear Abby retaliate and soon saw her walking out of the room. I turned around and saw Josh high-five Jake. I got up qucikly and looked down the hall and didn't see Abby. D*mn it! I quickly felt my blood start to boil inside me. I walked back to my desk.

"Hey Payne! High-five man! I put that little wh*re in her place!" Josh said smiling at me with his hand up.

I felt my blood boil more by the second. He doesn't even know her as a person!! He can't say this sh*t about her and get away with it!!! I grabbed his hand and twisted it. I soon heard a crack. I punched him in the face and walked away leaving Josh with a broken hand, busted lip, and bloody nose. Let him say that crap again and he wont walk again.