Chapter 35

~Julie's P.O.V~

I heard what sounded like rocks beening thrown and hitting my window. I moved the curtain and saw Luke outside with a guitar. I opened my window.

"Luke! What are you doing here!?"

"Just listen please?"

"Fine."

He sooon started strumming his guitar and singing.

Hello there the angel from my nigthmare the shadow the shadow int he back ground of the morgue.

The suspecting victim.

A darkness in the valley.

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.

You can always find me.

We'll have Halloween on Christmas and in the night we'll wish this never ends.

We'll wish this never ends.

I miss you, miss you.

Where are you and I'm so sorry.

I cannot sleep, I cannont dream tonight.

I need somebody and always,

The sick strange darkness comes creeping up so haunting every time.

As I stared, I counted the webs from the spiders, catching things and eating their insides.

Like indecision to call you, and hear your voice of treason.

Will you come hoem and stop this pain tonight?

Stop this pain tonight.

As he was singing, I ran downstairs and out the door. I hugged him in a tight hug, well as tight as it could be with a guitar in between us.

"I'm so sorry for taking Mandy's side and I don't like her I was mad so I screamed things I didn't mean." he said hugging back.

I kissed his cheek and told him it was ok. He slid his guitar to his back and picked my up carrying me inside. He shut the door and carried me up to my room. I got in bed as he laid his guitar against my chair. He soon got in bed with me and I fell asleep cuddled into my boyfriend's chest.