Chapter 3

X Zayn's P.O.V X

I didn't expect Abby to know about us so soon. Heck. I didn't even want her to know about us at all. Maybe she would've saw one of them over at the house one day, but then only one would know about her. Then again, if Niall was over he would've told, Mikey, Ash, Lou, and Luke. Then Liam, Harry, and Calum would know.

*Sigh*

At least I told her to stay away from us and I don't have to rush into school anymore to hide them from Abby.

X Niall's P.O.V X

Julie knows about us!! How!! Well, a lot of girls do like us but we dont like them back, just tease them to make them think we do. Where was I? OH YEAH, lieing to Julie. I guess it was sorta easy lieing ot my sister, since it is for her protection. Man...I can't believe she knows. I hope the boys don't try to talk to her, if they even know about her. Luke, Harry, and Liam is who I hope she doesn't meet. Well I guess I'll just wait and see.

X Harry's P.O.V X

I didn't mean to yell at Kaylee. I don't even know why I got mad. I guess th ehtought of Kaylee possibly meeting the boys and falling for one of them then getting heart broken made me mad. I hope she understands to stay away from them and that they're dangerous.

X Luke's P.O.V X

I got serious since all of them arent exactly the 'Bring home to your mother' type of guy. I at least know she's smart enought to know when something is right and wrong. I hope the boys don't find out about her, cause then i'd have to kill one of them.

X Calum's P.O.V X

I was serious and a bit jokeful about the other lads. I kinda did that since they are my friends and she is my sister. Haley is a really good girl and one of them would take avange of her if they get the chance.

X Liam's P.O.V X

I slamme dmy bedroom doo and threw my bag down. How does she know about us!!? It hasn't even been that long of a school of year! HOW!!? She better not go near them though! They'll break her heart and will NOT feel sorry about it either!