Chapter 36

~Abby's P.O.V~

I sighed looking once again at my lock screen. Why did he have to get drunk and kiss Sophia? I mainly think it's my fault we broke up. Maybe i wasn't fun enough for him so he went to drink so he could have fun instead of me boring him to death... I sighed and decided to go through my pictures.

He's sooo adorable when he smiles. He was always so weird and quirky when he wasnt p*ssed or mad about something. I chuckled remembering the time he was really mad because of Niall. It was kinda hot too.

Him and Niall were playing Call of Duty Zombie mode and Niall went off as The firey wolves/dogs and Zombies came. He was yelling at Niall to come back and help through his head set. After a while, he ran out of bullets for him gun so he has to use his knife. He smiled cause he thought he had beat all the zobies when 5 of the wolves/dogs attacked him.

His player died and he just dropped the controller on the ground and kept cussing and yelling at Niall. All Niall did was laugh which just made him even more mad. He turned off his x-box and threw his controller towards the wall. He was running his fingers through his hair and pacing. I eventually got him to calm down and laugh and smile.

I heard the bell and headed to lunch. I walked to the cafeteria and saw Maddie with Harry and Julie with Luke. They're both smiling. I smiled a bit. That's good they got back together. They both were cute couples. 

"Hey Abbs. Will you sit with us today?" Julie asked.

"Uhm.."

"Dont worry we wont let you sit close to Liam." Maddie said.

I smiled and chuckled. "Fine I'll sit with you." 

I grabbed my food and headed towards the table and sat down beside Maddie who had Harry to her left so that left me between Maddie and Niall.

Half way through lunch Niall leaned down whsipered in my ear.

"Nice tat."

I looked at him confused and then felt my right shoulder and my jacket wasn't covering it. I quickly covered it.

"How much of the tat did you see?" I whispered back to Niall.

"Just the wings and the L and the M."

"Oh."

"It says Liam inside the bat symbol doesnt it?"

I nodded.

"When did you get it?"

"A few days after my birthday."

"Oh. Wow. Sorry you never got to show him."

"Me too..."