Chapter 6

Narrator: It was 8:10 adn Abby was softly shaking Zayn.

"Zayn hey get up. Mom took the girls to school so it's just us and class satrts in 5 minuets." 

He got up and got dressed and let his hair be shaggy today. He walked down stairs and started eating. Abby gelled his hair into his famous quiff he always had and when he finsihed eating they left for school. Homeroom was half way over and Abby and Zayn came in and sat in the back.

*Lunch Time*

The boys sat at their table and the girls sat at theirs. Abby and Zayn saw this and got an idea.

X Zayn's P.O.V X

Me and Abbs had a talk at lunch since we didnt want to be in the middle of the Brother-Sister war going on right now. During this we came up with an idea of how to make the girls on better terms with the boys. But we have to wait till P.E.

* P.E. TIME!!*

As we again went outside for P.E., all of us ran a lap. The boys were throwing around the football and girls were playing volleyball. Abby joined the boys and I joined the girls.

X Calum's P.O.V X

We were throwing the football around when Abby came over and joined.

"Hey Abby." i said to her, "Wanna play?"

"Sure," She said.

"Are you sure Abby? You're not exactly-" Lou started but got cut off.

"I may be small but I play football all the time with Zayn and some of the neighborhood boys." She stated.

"Ok But if you get hurt it's on you." Mikey said.

I handed her the ball.

"Ok now boys before we start lets talk."

"About what?" Niall asked.

"Football duh. Anyway, what's you're main goal when you get this ball?"

"To get it to the end-zone." Haz said.

"Right. But how do you carry it? Loosly or close as if you're protecting it?"

"As if you're protecting it." Liam said.

"Exactly. But who helps get the football down there?"

Nobody the answered.

"The QB is right?"

We all nodded.

"So with the QBs trust of him knowing his team mates he lets go of that ball and lets it go into his team mates' hands."

"What's your point?" Ashton asked.

"Well to the boys that were at my house yesterday. I'm saying you are the QB and by trying to protect that ball on your own you got sacked and fumbled the ball."

"What?" Liam and Haz Asked.

"You wanted to protect your sisters from eachotehr so much that you hurt them. Now go over and apologize." 

For a girl she sure is smart about football and the way she compared our problem to football is amazing. Liam, Harry, Me, Niall, and Luke all nodded and walked over to our sisters aot apologize.

Narrator: After all the brothers and sisters were happy again P.E. ended and they all went to their classes waiting for the nd of the day so they could all go see The Wedding Ringer.