Chapter 40

X Liam's P.O.V X

I talked with the guys and the girls smiling and laughing then I noticed the short one wasn't with them.

''Is Abby not comming?" I asked.

"Uhmm...Jett and Scott should be here by now. They're bringing Abbs." Julie said.

I nodded and kept glancing at the door. After 5 minuets, I gave up on looking for her. Lou patted my shoulder after hearing me sigh.

"She'll be here mate don't worry." He assured.

"You sure? I mean I really wan tot talk to her." I said to Lou staring at the doors.

"You'll get to ask her out man dont stress." He gave a small smile and went to talk to one of his firends off his soccer team.

I sat down at the table we would all sit at and just look over the place. Decorations are cool. It looks really nice actually. It's not very over the top and it's not to 'we're so broke we can't even decorate for a dance'. As I continued to look at the decorations, I saw her.

She had on silver heels and a high-low purple dress. No one was with her though. Maybe she drove herself here. I sat there a few seconds before being forced from my chair. All the girls and Lou were pushing me towards Abby's direction. She was making her way through the crowd of people on the 'dance floor' and I saw her. They let me go and I grabbed Abby's hand. She gasped then saw me.

"You scared me Liam." she said chuckling.

"Sorry." I said with a small smile.

"So you didn't come with anybody?"

"Unless Mikey, Ni, and Lou count as a date to come with then no."

She laughed a bit and smiled. "Same with me. Jett and Scott brought me and they ran off to their girlfriends."

I screamed yes inside my head as I smiled.

"Where's the guys and girls?"

"I'll take you over to them."

She smiled and gripped my hand as we pushed by the people and over to the guys and girls.

"See told you. You look great." Kaylee said to Abby when we got over to them.

As she talked to the girls, I saw something black on her shoulder. She put her hair over one shoulder and I got a clear view of the thing on her shoulder.

It's my name inside a bat symbol. I stared at it for a minuet and looked to Niall. He smirked at me. 

'Did you know about the tat?' I mouthed to him.

He nodded.

'When did she get it?' I mouthed.

'Her birthday.' He mouthed back.

I frowned a bit. She got it 11 days before I cheated on her.

'Was she gonna show me?' I mouthed.

He nodded. 'She was gonna show you on the 15th of January.'

I felt really bad now. She was gonna show me the tat on the day she learned I kissed Sophia. Man I really wish I went home with Zayn.

* 15 Minutes Later*

I heard a slow song start to play. All the couples from our group went to the floor and started to dance. I thoguht about wether I should go with Abby or not.

I stood up and tapped her shoulder. She looked at me then my out stretched hand and got up. I lead her to the dance floor and wrap my arms around her. She, suprisingly, wraps her arms around my neck. W e dance until the song ends. 

We pull away and I grab her hand. I make my way through the crowd of people and out the doors to the hallway. 

"What's wrong Li??"

I turned around and looked at her. She was really worried. I could tell becuase her eyes seemed to move around like she was examining me.

"Liam, are you ok??" 

I took two steps towards her. I wrapped my arms around her, one hand on her lower back and one on the upper, then kissed her.

~Abby's P.O.V~

Me and Liam pulled apart after the song ended and we finished dancing. I missed being that close to Liam if i'm being honest. You always felt protected when he hugged you. The weird thing is you dont really understand why you feel safe, you just do. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd out to the hall.

He stood a few steps in front of me with his back to me. He NEVER put his back to me. Even now when we're not dating he's NEVER done it. Somethings up with him.

"What's wrong Li??"

He turned around and looked at me. I'm really worried about him and I hope he doesn't realize I called him Li instead of Liam.

"Liam, are you ok??"  I asked again still worried about him.

He took two steps towards me. The next thing I knew i felt soft lips on mine. I kissed back a few seconds later and felt my senses come back. I felt arms around me, one hand on my lower back and one on the upper. We pulled away moments later.

"Wh-What was that for?" I asked stuttering.

"Well I wanted to kiss you so I did." He said cockily.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked at the floor.

"I also wanted my ex back and I have her back if she agrees."

Feeling the heat leave my cheeks, I looked at him. He knows the answer but he wants to hear it. I can tell because he's smirking. Man that smirk. He can seriously can kill a girl with it. 

"Well for someone with a GPA of almost 3.9, you're not very girl smart are ya?" I said a bit sassily.

"If you say so babe."

"Come on. We came to a dance for a reason." I grabbed his hand and took him back into the gym.