Chapter 4

Narrator: All the girls' days were the same as yesterday, except for Abby's. Zayn wlaked into school with herand of course her friends noticed. They bombarded her with questions afetr Zayn walked away asing 'What!?' 'Why!?' and 'How!?' and even 'Are you dating him??'. The  short brunette just chuckled and answered,

"Guys relax. That's my brother Zayn and he's really cool."

"He's in the 'group' right??" Julie asked.

"Yeah, he is but he told me to stay away so I am."

The girls nodded then headed off to class as the bell rang.

*Skip to Lunch Time*

Abby was walking to lunch and about halfway there she had to text Zayn and ask him for some money.

X Zayn's P.O.V X

Li and I were walking towards the cafeteria and making fun of all the prissy girls that thought every guy in school wanted to be with them. While we are a group of guys that rules the school we don't sleep around and go and get drunk all the time. We only smoke and have piercings/tattoos. At Hendersonville thats not really common so yeah we do run the school but only because we look tough. Now Luke, Liam, and Harry are a different story. They like f;irting or hitting on girls to make them think that they have a chance. It is funny, but if one of them found out about Abbs and done that to her...World War 3 would break lose. While Li and I disscussed stuff for tryouts, I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled my phone out and looked at it. Abby texted me. Wierd.

"Hey Li I'll see ya in the cafeteria I missed a call," I said lieing through my teeth.

"Okay mate see ya,"

We bro hugged and strutted off to the cafeteria. I made sure he was gone and then sent a text back to Abbs. With in a few minuets, she found me in the hallway and I handed her some money. She kissed my cheek and went to the cafeteria. I stayed back for a while then walked to the cafeteria, grabbed my food, and sat down inbetween Lou and Luke and infront of Li.

"Who called Zayn?'' Liam asked eating.

"Oh it was Doniya. She had a question about something."

Liam nodded and Lou asked, "When's football tryouts?"

"Tomorrow," Harry, Luke, Liam, and I all said at the same time.

"Man you guys are ready for tomorrow aren't ya?" Ashton said joking about how we all answered in unison.

We all continued to talk and then Cal asked if we wanted to stay over on Friday night. A bunch of 'sures' and 'hell yeahs' eruppted from our little group.