Chapter 28

Narrator: Today is January 15 and today is the FINAL football game of the season. It's the Hawks against the Eagles for the last game. All the girls were in the stands smiling and talking before the game started. Julie had on the replica jersey Luke gave her, Maddie had on her kitten sweater, Kaylee in the 'oooooh Kaylum' hoodie, Haley in Zayn's leather jacket, Destiny wearing her 'Ashton's Girl' bandana, and Abby sat with Ruth and Nicola as they petted and rubbed little Loki. 

At half time, the score was 28-32, Hawks leading. After the teams went over plays and prayed, they we back on the feild. 

The final score for the game was Eagles 28 - Hawks 46. All the girls congradulated the boys and they went home since it was close to 11 and they had school tomorrow. The boys headed to the locker room and changed back into jeans and shirts. Luke, Ash, Mikey, Cal, and Niall rode in Luke's car while Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Lou got in Louis' car. They drove for a good 20 minuets then got out of the cars.

X Liam's P.O.V X

Luke and Ash decided that we should go to a bar to celebrate. All of us agreed since you know YOLO and left after we changed clothes. We were snuck in through the back because Luke's brother works here. We sat at a booth and sat down. Ben brought us all a beer we said cheers and drunk.

At about 11:30, Niall had about 4 beers so Luke, Lou, Ash, and Zayn took him home. Calum, Me, Harry, and Mikey were left. Calum and Mikey had two beers each and I was on my 6th. Harry said he would drive us home since he only had 1. We all started to walk out to his car when I lost the guys. I tried to find the exit but then i heard a girl's voice call my name. I turned around and saw a girl with brown hair. When did Abby get here? She kissed me and I kissed back. Before I knew it she pulled away and said bye then walked off. Mikey grabbed my arm and took me to Harry's car and they helped me inside my house and up to my room.