Chapter 14

~Kaylee's P.O.V~

Me, Destiny, and Julie all sat with the guys at the volley ball game. Ashton sat beside Destiny and i sat on the other sdie of her and calum sat beside me, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Lou sat behind us, and Luke and Mikey sat in front of us. We were sheeering on the girls as they played and Zayn got p*ssed when the line judge called a wrong call. It was funny like really funny.

The teams were switching sides to start the second match when a voice broke through on the speakers.

"Hello Hawks!! How are we doing tonight!?" 

That's Calum!! How did he get up in the room with the announcer.

"Girls you're doing marvelous keep it up and make sure Number 8 hits her brother after the game.  He's screaming to loud in my ear."

Abby laughed from the sidelines with Haley and Maddie.

"Yeah i see you laughing. Anyway i got a question. Kaylee Styles, will you go out with me Calum Hood? I'll be right downto get your answer."

I smiled. That's so sweet. I liked him for a month or so now and he asked me out. YAY!!!

He came back to the stands and i hugged him and told him yes. He smiled and hugged back and kissed my cheek. Harry was galring at us but Calum just flipped him off happy that i said yes.