Chapter 15

X Liam's P.O.V X

Zayn and Haley walked to class ahead of me and Abby. I stayed a little bit away from her and noticed she was wearing skinny jeans. Now I'm not gonna lie, she is a good looking girl but she's also a Malik. Donniya has been hit on a lot of times, but she's also not one to give into boys with sly smiles and big muscles. She's probably told Abby to do the same and then Zayn will be mad if I ask her out and then if Sophia finds out I have a girlfriend she'd do anything to break us up. I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"You gonna sit down or keep staring at me Steriods?" the short brunette Malik said smirking.

"Well it depends on if you liked me looking at you or not." i said smirking as i sat down.

"Ewww. Gross. But it's nice to know you like staring at a girl you're never gonna date." 

I just rolled my eyes and thought about the nickname she gave me. Steriods. Really? I don't even know why she calls me that, she just does. One thing that girl is, is confusing. One day she'll blush then the next she'll insult you. I guess it's jsut one of them girl things but the crazy thing is, I like it.

*Skip to Lunch*

"We need to make plans for Halloween since it's only 3 weeks away." Lou said.

"Ok but what are we gonna do?" Abby asked.

"We could all do a group Trick-or-Treat?" Julie asked.

"Yeah." Mikey, Ash, Luke, Cal, Abby, and Lou said.

Everyone started tslking about costume ideas and if couples should do couples costumes. A few minuets later everyone knew wat they were going as.

"Ok now we need ship names." Maddie said.

"I got this. Zayn and Haley is Zaley. Calum and Kaylee is Kaylum, and Destiny and Ashton are Dash." Abby said.

They all smiled and nodded. I sat there and thoguht for a minuet what would mine and Abby's ship name be? uhm...Abiam? No...Labby? F*ck No!....Libby! yes! That's what the shipname would be.