Chapter 18

~Julie's P.O.V~

As Me and Abby talked about the Thanksgiving Dinner thats in 2 weeks, I kept seeing her eyes dlicker from mine to behind me. Zayn yelled that he was leaving so we gave each other a quick hug then she left. I picked up my back pack and turned around.

"AHH!! oh Jesus Luke just give someone a heart attack," I said seeing the lip pierced , tattooed teen in front of me.

He chuckled and said, "Sorry wasn't trying to."

I just rolled my eyes and asked "Are you and Destiny comming to the dinner?"

"Yeah. I'm just glad it's at Liam's."

"Why's that?"

"Because his family is awesome! you haven't met Ruth and Nicola yet have you?"

I shook my head and he chuckled again.

"Just get there early.''

"I'll try if Greg will hurry up and wake up. He wakes up late on holidays."

He smiled. 

"So uhm...Would you possibly like to possibly I dont know go bowling tonight?"

"Uh sure. Why you asking?"

"My older brothers, me, and Destiny are going and I dont want her to be stuck with us with out a friend."

"Oh ok."

"We'll pick you up around 5:20 ok?"

I nodded and left with Niall.

*Skip*

I smiled seeing Luke pull up in a blue Chevy Camaro. I said bye to my family and hopped in Luke's car.

"Hey Luke."

"Hey Julie."

"Where's Destiny and your brothers?"

"They're already there and getting shoes, balls, and food."

"Ok."

We sat in silence for some of the ride there until he spoke up.

"So."

"So." I replied.

"Destiny and Ash are a cute couple."

"They're cute but Liam and Abby, oh my gosh, couple of forever right there. They are so meant to be."

He chuckled at my statement then said, "True but we'd be cuter." He said smirking.

"Did you just ask me out?"

"Yes I did."

"Ok then."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"You should."

He smiled and parked and hopped out adn we went inside to bowl.