Chapter 24 ~ SURPRISE!!!

Narrator: Micheal, Destiny, Liam, Abby, Ashton, Luke, Julie, Maddie, Harry, Niall, Calum, Haley, Kaylee, and Zayn all rushed around trying to get everything set up for Louis' Surprise Birthday Party. It was Micheal and Destiny's idea to give him one and everyone wanted to do it. Liam, Abby, Harry, and Maddie all hung up the strings of pictures that showed Louis going from a baby to now. Destiny and Louis' mom designed the cake then ordered it. It has a picture where one side is him as a baby and the other is present him and around the cake is one word everyone used to describe him.  

At 1:30 everything was set up and ready. Louis' mom texted him to see if he was done with the chores she asked him to do for her. He texted back saying he was and was on his way home. They turned off the lights and waited for Louis to walk in the door.

X Louis' P.O.V X

I grumbled and i loaded the groceries in the car. Out of all days mom could've asked she chose today. MY birthday. I slammed the trunk and texted mom back and hopped in the car and drove home. All I wanted to do today was open presents and be lazy, but NOOOOO I had to do chores for mom! I parked the car and walked inside with the groceries turning on the lights.

"Suprise!" a huge group of people said jumping out.

I smiled seeing a big 'Happy Bithday' banner surrounded by photos of me growing up. I then looked around seeing all my family and friends that came to this. 

"Who's idea?" I asked setting down the groceries.

"Ours." Destiny and Mikey said.

I went over and hugged them tightly saying thank you.

I grinned seeing the cake and was happy since all my friends are spending the night and also happy that we're having Christmas at my place tomorrow.