Chapter 41

X Zayn's P.O.V X

I searched for my sister pushing through people dancing and couples kissing. I soon found her talking to a couple and smiling. I let out a breath of relief. I was about to turn around and go back to Haley when I saw Liam wrap his arm around her waist.

When did that happen!!!?? How did it happen?? I walked over to them when the other couple left. 

"Ok. 1. When did you too get back together? 2. How? 3. Liam James Payne I swear if you ever hurt her again I will murder you."

Abby chuckled as Liam stiffened at my threat. 

"Uh just a few minuets ago and Mr. I'm-gonna-be-a-cocky-bastard kissed me out of no where and just kinda made up I guess so we're back together." Abby said shrugging.

"Ok then oh Liam i'm kidding about killing you." I turned around to walk away. "Maybe.." I headed back over to Haley.

She smiled. 

"There you are. Did you find Liam?" 

"Yeah. He's with Abby."

"Oh. Is that good?"

"If you like them as a couple, then yeah."

"What!??" She went over to the girls to tell them.

"Where are they at Zayn?" Maddie asked.

"Over at the snack table." I said.

They all headed in that direction.

~Maddie's P.O.V~

Me, Kaylee, Julie and Destiny were talking when Haley came over.

"Guys! Guess what!!" she said grinning.

"What?" Kaylee said.

"Abby and Liam are back together!!"

"WHAT!" Julie screamed a bit.

"Yeah. They're over by the snack table."

We all followed Haley over to the snack table and sure enough we saw Abby and my brother. She was by herself talking to Scott and his girlfriend then Liam walked and stood beside Abby wrapping his arm around her waist. I smiled a bit. She was smiling really big and Li seemed to pull her closer when she chuckled.

He missed her a lot these past few months. He went from being happy and smiling to being a man of few words and always by his self. It broke mom's heart when she Liam told her about what happened between him and Abby. She's gonna flip when she finds out about this.

We walked over and nearly tackled Abby to the ground when we all hugged her. She told us how they got back together and her and the girls talked and I pulled Liam to the side.

"Did you see her shoulder?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I saw it tonight. It looks good." He smiled looking over at her.

I smiled.

"Did you show her your spider tat?"

"Not yet, but I think she's comming home with us tonight."

"I'm going to Harry's with Kaylee and Calum."

"That's fine. Have fun sis."

"Yeah yeah you big goof go save your girlfriend."