chapter 31

Chapter 31

Crow was the most awkward person on the planet . At least it seemed so to Noah as he watched the eighteen year old place the blood stained shirt in a bag. Crow tried his best to divert his eyes from Noah's bare chest. He was having a hard time concentrating on what he was doing. The fact that the man he had feelings for was shirtless on his bed was a rather distracting thought .

"Got used?" Noah tried to tease through the pain he was feeling, it had started to subside a little and he could now raise his head up . He still couldn't move his arms very well but he could lift his hand, it wasn't much help when Crow tried to pull the shirt over his head. If he could have vocalised it at the time Noahwould have told him to cut it . There would be no way he could wear it again.

"Oh shoosh..." Crow tried to be serious but the red on his cheeks and the small voice he used made it clear as day to Noah. Noah let out a pained chuckle at the embarrassment. "Just help me with this ...it should fit you." Crow lifted up one of his favourite shirts, it was one fo the only ones which would fit Noah who was a little bit bigger than him. Crow liked baggy shirts but he didn't own many of them.

Niah gave a small noise of confirmation and nodded. He was still going through the memories of the past day or so. He was struggling to put the pisces together in his mind. He knew that he was scared and frightened. He remembered the faces of those who took him and he remembered flashes of what they did. Even if he could remember entirely he felt as though he would still be as clueless as he was now.

Once Noah had a freshers shirt on and Crow's face was as red as a tomato Crow realized another issue. Noah's trousers were incredibly blood stained as well and were almost completely ruined. "Uh-" Crow rubbed the back of his head much to Noah's delight. He thought it was hilarious that someone as confident and sassy as Crow was so embarrassed.

"Don't do PE?" Noah asked teasingly . Crow cracked a smile , happy that Noah's voice was starting to get more and more understandable as the day went on. Though he knew exactly what Noah meant. He was asking Crow if he was used to seeing others in their underwear.

"Oh i went to PE ...to tell them i forgot my kit and they let me off the hook but That's now why- " Crow was interrupted as his voice got higher and higher he began to squeak like a dog's toy. "I'm not usually the one taking their trousers offff" He flapped his arms around and stomped his feet like a child. He started to whine in a hope that it would make Noah smile.

It worked as Noah had one of the biggest smiles that Crow had ever seen on his face. After the hell that Noah had went through it was refreshing to see the silly side of Crow. Crow knew it had to be done and so he took a deep breath , closed his eyes and felt around for the edges of Noah's trousers. He tugged them off gently and threw them somewhere behind him, hoping none of the blood was wet enough to stain anything.

He was careful when putting the new pair of trousers on Noah , it wasn't easy since Noah could barely lift a leg but he managed by doing it slowly and one leg at a time. Noah watched him the entire time, his own face glowing red. Noah found it interesting how Crow closed his eyes and acted so slowly as to not make him uncomfortable. He was also talking , making sure everything was alright.

He thought it a little bit odd for an attractive eighteen year old to be this uncomfortable. Although he did get the feeling that Crow was somewhat shy in years past and maybe some of the shyness still resided in his tall frame. "Well done." He teased lightly and softly. He could tell that it was a big deal for him.

Once Crow was finished he smiled lightly and turned around attempting to find the discarded trousers. He didn't say anything because he couldn't bring himself to speak. He knew his tone would be extremely high pitched and he would hardly be able to say a word without stuttering.

There was about thirty minutes of silence between the two of them , Noah was feeling more and more awkward by the minute. He was starting to feel more and more sensation of his body. He still didn't quite understand what was happening to him. He could still feel more than he could before and hear much more. Even compared to when he was transitioning to a vampire he felt less and heard less. When he was stressing about feeling so many emotions he felt less then he did now. He wasn't sure if he should tell Crow but he knew that it would come up somehow.

"How did you-" He took a deep breath in order to get all the words out as he usually would. "-find me?" He attempted to sit up better in bed, with a huff he leaned against the headboard and twitched his fingers. If he still had the feeling in hsi fingers then he would be fidgeting.

"Oh well..." Crow moved and sat on the side of the bed as he looked around the room, distracting his eyes. "I went to your work and Sadie said you weren't there...I got worried so i went...to..your house..." He slowed down and then sped up, as though Noah wouldn't think much of what he had said. "And then I just talked to your neighbour about suspicious activity and followed your scent to the hospital!"

Noah's eyes widened and his heart raced. "My house? How-when-?" his tone was panicked and worried . When on earth did Crow go to his house? How would he even know where he lived? He assumed that it was the same answer as to how Crow found him at the hospital. He was going to ask again but they were interrupted.

"Crow dear! Are you home?!" Crow froze as he heard Violet's voice coming from the bottom of the stairs. He could hear Ruby's voice as well. His parents were back and he had a bag of blood stained clothing and a man in his bed.