Cupid Must be Crazy @baeloxxii

Reviewer: cwang1

Pros:

I really liked how the words "cupid" and "crazy" really stand out on the cover. I would just suggest making the whole title a bit bigger. I did really like the background picture though.

Your description and diction were really good. I loved your word choice and it definitely helped to develop your tone.

Your vocabulary was definitely amazing. You used a wide range of words that really made your writing interesting.

I loved your dialogue tags. They really added to the dialogue and made the whole piece more interesting to read.

I really liked how your dialogue built the characters and was more than just meaningless words. I would challenge you to also make your dialogue a bit more realistic.

I really liked how you used your paragraphs to emphasize certain words or sentences. For example, when an important name popped up, you would put it on its own line, which I think was pretty cool.

Cons:

Just a note to keep in mind - the word "Cupid" is supposed to be capitalized, as Cupid is a person. I saw that you did not do this a couple of times.

I thought that you sometimes eliminated necessary words and honestly this felt a little bit confusing and choppy to me, as a reader. I would recommend only taking out the parts that are unnecessary and making sure that your sentence flows as a whole.

You did have a few run-on sentences and comma splices here and there, so I would just keep an eye out for that.

I didn't really like the way you ended your chapters; it felt a bit incomplete and unlike an ending to me. I would recommend perhaps employing more useful cliffhangers.