Lightning Seeker @FrennzyChaos

Reviewer: cwang1

Pros:

Wow! Such an amazing title. I love it.

I loved your blurb. You put in just enough information to get me really excited about the book, and I was definitely curious to know what happened next after reading the blurb. I definitely loved the concept.

I absolutely love the concept of the book! It's right up my alley and I loved your inclusion of AI.

You had quite a bit of description that really helped with your world-building. I really liked this as you were setting this in the future, meaning that your readers have no idea what your world looked or felt like.

Cons:

I could barely see the title on the cover. I think you were probably trying to stick to the dark color scheme, but the reader needs to be able to see the title on the cover, and preferably have the title catch their attention, too. I liked how the title was in a cool font, but I would suggest making it maybe white or some other light color.

I would suggest using your paragraph structure to emphasize certain phrases. For example, if there is a very important phrase that you want to emphasize for your readers, you can put it on its own line so that the reader focuses solely on it.

I would recommend having a bit more dialogue. While you did have a few lines, they were mostly pretty short and didn't build the characters. Having dialogue can be a nice break for your reader from reading a ton of description. In addition, it is a way to show and build the personality of your characters.